[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

File: Unpopular_Opinion_logo.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Unpopular_Opinion_logo.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
Well, /tv/?
>>
>>81237860
Parks and Rec only had 1 decent season (season 2) before it descended into cartoony black-and-white morality liberal bullshit

Batman 1989 is terrible

Jurassic Park III is a decent movie

For a Few Dollars More is the best of the Dollars trilogy
>>
File: tv rules.png (11KB, 370x230px) Image search: [Google]
tv rules.png
11KB, 370x230px
/tv/ should be for Television & Film discussion and any violation of these simple rules she get a 5 day ban no question asked.
>>
The Big Lebowski is shit and is no way deserving of its fandom
>>
Thief is not only Mann's worst movie, it's an overrated piece of crap.

Snatch is better than Lock, Stock

Drive is the only Refn movie above the 8/10 line and he can keep making bad art house films for the next 2 decades because of it.
>>
Superman Returns is a compelling and comfy drama and has some solid and iconic "superhero" moments in it.

Dragonheart is a fun movie with plenty of inspiring and emotional scenes.

TR-8R's introduction in TFA (not the fight, just his introduction) is the best part in the whole movie by a longshot.
>>
>>81237860
r/movies and reddit are better than /tv/ and 4chan as a whole because actual discussion takes place and it isn't filled with mongoloid 12 year olds
>>
>>81237860
Aliens isn't even good.
>>
Stranger Things is garbage, and borderline parody of the 80's.
>>
>>81238427
Then go back there.
>>
File: tv 545.jpg (538KB, 2411x1232px) Image search: [Google]
tv 545.jpg
538KB, 2411x1232px
>>81238427

It's possible to discuss film on reddit so it's better than /tv/ by default
>>
>>81238427
OK well off you fuck then

>>81238251
I'm afraid this is incorrect, it's extremely well crafted kino
>>
Firefly + Serenity > Battlestar Galactica.
>>
>>81238288
>Snatch is better than Lock, Stock
I thought most people thought that way already.
>>
Not every movie has to be made white guys in their 20-30s.
>>
The best Star Wars movie is The Force Awakens.

Star Trek Beyond was better than Rogue One.

David Lynch is shit.

BvS is good. Jesse Eissenberg is shit.
>>
breaking bad had a solid first two seasons before immediately going downhill
>>
>>81238427
>go against consensus
>get le downvoted

Reddit """""""""discussion"""""""""""
>>
>>81238533
This, we need more old white people movies.
>>
>>81238533
Lol who in their 20s is making a movie? Almost every director is 40+
>>
>>81238486
I agree

>>81238288
That's a fact.

>>81238535 (Me)
All true
>>
>>81238598
made for
>>
I don't like bvs
>>
>>81238562

>post literally anything
>thread is deleted as 50,000 new pol/ shitposts flood the frontpage

/tv/ """""""""discussion"""""""""""
>>
>>81237860
Francis Ford Coppola is shit.

>>81238251
this
>>
>>81237860
i'm not fond of the main characters but jupiter ascending is a cool movie
>>
As a former Trump supporter I wish Hillary would've won. I'm terrified that he's going to take away my grandpa's meals on wheels benefits.
>>
>>81237860
Avatar deserves to be the most successful movie of all time.
>>
The Harry Potter film series is leagues better than the Lord of the Rings film series. Every single facet, direction, tone progression, atmosphere, camera work, art direction, sound effects, visual effects, pacing, editing, acting, character development and soundtracks.
>>
Return of the king is a shit movie
>>
It's ok to just not like a popular film or tv show.

All tv shows should only get 3 season. Maybe a small 4th to finish plot.
>>
>>81238660
I know this is bait but I love the idea that elderly republicans that rely on government benefits finally have someone who is doing what they've been begging for and now they'll literally starve and be lonely because they didn't think it would apply to them
>>
everyone pays way too much attention to capeshit. it should be an occasional escapist indulgence, not a lifestyle.

additionally, we need communism in order to solve the world's problems.
>>
Clint Eastwood is a mediocre actor and director
>>
>>81238758
It's weird that trump support ignore all that stuff that is going to effect them. Just because pablo gets deported.
>>
Eugenics and Communism would objectively be the greatest society but until we get ai overlord technology sufficient enough to get rid of corruption in government and make decisions on breeding based on more than "lol niggers are dumb" it'll never happen
>>
>>81238535
TFA isn't even good, fuck off. The acting and writing were shit. I didn't like any of the fucking characters, not even the old returning ones.
>>
>>81238622
Aw don't worry, you'll get a successful thread one day, you just have to think of something to post that isn't fucking shit
>>
>>81237860
Captain America: Civil War is a huge pile of shit and the worst thing Marvel Disney has ever produced with little redeeming value
>>
>>81238891
I'm sure everybody enjoy talking about the same 6 things every day.
>>
File: 858.jpg (14KB, 280x219px) Image search: [Google]
858.jpg
14KB, 280x219px
>>81238761
>>81238838
Commies to the left of me. Nazis to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
>>
>>81238935
Why are you still here? Go join in the SJW jerk on reddit
>>
File: 1401753791875.jpg (7KB, 150x192px) Image search: [Google]
1401753791875.jpg
7KB, 150x192px
>>81238288
>>81238612

>Snatch is better than lock, stock

>Literally how to filter a pleb 101

Welp, thanks for playing, maybe in the next lifetime you'll spawn with good taste
>>
I really wish /tv/ had any kind of moderation at all
>>
>>81237860
good podcast
>>
File: Youre-The-Worst-1200-630.jpg (142KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Youre-The-Worst-1200-630.jpg
142KB, 1200x630px
Lost World: Jurassic Park is a great movie.

Soderbergh's version of Solaris is better than Tarkovsky's.

Gretchen is the best girl on You're the Worst.
>>
DAE THINK THAT BLACK PEOPLE IN MOVIES ARE TERRIBLE? WOMEN COMEDIANS AMIRITE LOL? HAHAHA THE JEWS RUN THE MEDIA! THOSE LIBERALS HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF CONTROL HERES AN OBSCURE WEBSITE I SPECIFICALLY SEARCHED FOR WITH 90 VIEWS TO CONFIRM THIS IS HOW THE OTHER SIDE FEELS! HOW DARE DRUMPF DO ANYTHING!

If you post any of the above I hide and report your thread
>>
M*a*s*h is the best telvision ever made and nothing in your lifetime will ever top it

Joe Rogan's last special was much funnier than Burr's

Louis CK is a comedy genius

If you regulary watch anime or professional sports past the age of 24 then there's something seriously wrong with you and you should re evaluate where youre headed life

Bane posting is the best thing to ever come out of /tv/ and is a genuinely wholesome and creative meme
>>
Warcraft was a decent and enjoyable movie.
>>
>>81237860

Whoa settle down there Maverick.
>>
Terminator 2 is way too overrated and the first one is much better.
>>
>>81239102
Came here to post this. #fastballatchets
>>
>>81239402
>If you regulary watch anime or professional sports past the age of 24 then there's something seriously wrong with you and you should re evaluate where youre headed life
>watching professional sports past the age of 24 is wrong

did you have two moms or something?
>>
2001 is way overrated. Yes. The direction and effects are great, and it was ahead of its time, and it made science fiction more then just guys running around in monster suits and shooting rayguns, but it's such a boring movie. It also doesn't help that the only remotely compelling character is a literal computer whose only in half the movie. In terms of science fiction, blade runner and solaris are better. These are two movies that I can watch over and over because in addition to science fiction ideas, they have humanity to them, and feel alive and warm, while 2001 feels cold and static.
>>
Interstellar is a massively overrated movie with giant plot holes and inconsistent internal logic.
>>
>>81239967
>it's a boring movie

You're literally meant to enjoy the visuals though. It's moving art. That may be boring to you but not to people who enjoy looking at art.
>>
Die Hard, and pretty much every other Bruce Willis movie, is fucking trash.
>>
>>81239925

Tbf I meant watching it religiously. Nothing wrong with the occasional game or. fight

>two moms or something

No. I was raised in a middle eastern environment, almost everyone watched anime or football and Imo it directly related to IQ / self actualization,

>Inb4 sandnigger

Same logic applies to whites. Do you think Elon musk sits around watching niggers chasing each other and saying """we""" won like he actually did anything?
>>
the matrix and fight club are both crappy movies with awful fanbases (yes even the first matrix)
>>
>>81239402
There's nothing wrong with watching sports.
>>
>>81240058
If you had any decent sports in your country you'd understand, but you don't, and you sound autistic also
>>
terrence mallick, danny boyle, sam peckinpah and wes anderson all suck
>>
>>81239402
>M*a*s*h is the best telvision ever made and nothing in your lifetime will ever top it
fuck you. MASH is horribly overrated baby boomer, dated bullshit
>>
File: IMG_2907.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2907.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>81240179
>>81240257

Stay pleb boy.
>>
File: 250px-Pawtucket_Patriot_Ale[1].png (96KB, 250x257px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pawtucket_Patriot_Ale[1].png
96KB, 250x257px
>>81237860
It alright.
>>
>>81240257

>Woman detected
>>
>>81238686
> Unpopular B8
>>
>>81238507
So you admit to being offended for being a mongoloid 12 year old?
>>
>People of color were seriously underrepresented in Hollywood through out its history

>What's happening now is an over-correction for sure but we will hit a sweet spot over the next 20 years
>>
We are not in any Golden Age of television.

Comedy is a dead genre.

"Binge watching" is a shameful marketing buzzword and it is a shameful thing to do to a television program.
>>
File: creepozoids.jpg (180KB, 800x1064px) Image search: [Google]
creepozoids.jpg
180KB, 800x1064px
>>81238492
But redditor like everything? Even the shitty.
>>
>>81241091
Not b8ing at all pleb lotr isn't good
>>
>>81241322

2 out of 3. Not bad

Here goes:

>It's not just that every generation thinks it's the best. The 90s really were the best time to be alive due to how rapid every thing was evolving and how stable most economies were

>Wes Anderson is the greatest modern director from a purely artistic standpoint

>At least half of Amy schumers last special was good. It isn't ground breaking or anything but it certainly does not deserve 1 star

> war movies and buddy cops genres need to make a comeback

>I agree that internet is the future but cable has many advantages over it and really wasn't that bad
>>
If they had a separate board for frogs, bane and actress worship I wouldn't need anything else.
>>
>>81238168
Any more? I agree with all of these
>>
>>81238416
>Superman Returns is a compelling and comfy drama and has some solid and iconic "superhero" moments in it.

This.
>>
File: literally you.jpg (74KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
literally you.jpg
74KB, 800x449px
>>81238251
>>81238633
>>
File: MILEY A CUTE.webm (77KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MILEY A CUTE.webm
77KB, 800x450px
>>
>>81237860
The Star Wars prequels are decent films, and the special editions have some redeeming qualities
>>
File: deadalus.jpg (138KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
deadalus.jpg
138KB, 600x337px
>>81243348
Season 1 of SGA is on par with pre season 8 SG1 and the Daedalus is best ship of both series
>>
>>81238618
That's a fact, not an opinion, you fucking mongoloid
>>
Pyriting is illegal and enforcement should be increased.
>>
TLW is a 7/10 easy
The 2014 Godzilla was great aside from the "savior of our city" ending
BvS would legit have been a 10/10 if Wonder Woman/Doomsday were never in the movie
>>
/v/ tier thread
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.