[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck did I just watch? what does the spider mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: enemy.jpg (97KB, 533x755px) Image search: [Google]
enemy.jpg
97KB, 533x755px
what the fuck did I just watch?
what does the spider mean?
>>
It means you're a retard.
>>
It was mostly just setting the stage for the trilogy. The sequel (pre-production) will show more of the queen spider's plans using all the clones
>>
>>81236167
Spider is a woman.
>>
>>81236167
can i watch this movie if im a virgin
>>
>>81236167

i watched that movie but i forgot most of the plot probably cause it is not really a movie that has a lasting impact on anything and its pretty forgettable so dont overthink it
>>
>>81236183
Fuck off, like you understood it. Nobody did, you read the explanation online just like everyone else.

>>81236167
It's this basically >>81236425

I can't be bothered writing it out, so watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9AWkqRwd1I
>>
I know nothing about this movie, but it bothers me how much Jake looks like a nu-male on the cover, because he's a total 10/10 husbando in real life.
>>
>>81236167
Trash
>>
>>81236578
Aww baby's first metaphor in film
Cute
>>
Spider represented his fear of commitment, am I getting that right? And the second jake wasn't real
>>
>>81237500
Yes

It's literally "getting caught in a spiders web" fake smart bullshit

Still a good film though
>>
>>81236578
Anon, pick up any highschool level book on analysing film. I'm not talking shit, it will be amazing being able to watch films you've seen before with a fresh pair of eyes.

You retard.
>>
>>81237543
>Still a good film though
It's the only movie to date that has scared the shit out of me. Rewatching it, with the spider symbolism was great, i missed so many things my first time through it.
>>
>>81237445
>>81237636
So you knew it was one guy, not two, and the Spider was a metaphorical aspect of his fucking fear of commitment towards women? Fuuuuuck offffffff you lying cunts.

NOBODY got the movie first time round.
>>
>>81236167
It is a film about autism

Jake is a sperger
>>
>>81236167
It's a shit film with no redeeming qualities
>>
>>81236167
PREPARED TO BE STUCKMANNIZED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9AWkqRwd1I
>>
File: enemy640.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
enemy640.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>81239313
>no redeeming qualities
>>
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Spoopy))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>81239569
Even hot preggo bitches are disgusting
>>
>>81239562
Dude, I posted that like.. 2 hours ago >>81236578

Get it together fagget!
>>
The spider means literally nothing. This film was based on a book, there were no fucking spiders in the book.

This movie was shit, don't think about it too much.
>>
File: 1458695149542.gif (811KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458695149542.gif
811KB, 480x320px
>>81239681
OP has to watch it at least two times and you know it
>>
>>81239779
B A S E D
A
N
E
D A N C E R
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.