[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Billy_Batts.jpg (37KB, 650x694px) Image search: [Google]
Billy_Batts.jpg
37KB, 650x694px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>81234009
Tommy was gettin fuckin fresh
>>
>>81234009
He was just breaking balls
>>
>>81234840
Now, now, he insulted him a little bit
>>
He needed a shinebox and he thought his old pal Tommy would help him out and let him borrow his.

Tommy was a real jerk.
>>
>>81234009
He was just kidding around. Now what are you drinking? Give this thread drinks,on me!
>>
>>81234875
Well sometimes you don't know when he's kidding you know there people around
>>
>>81234009
>just get out of prison
>went in for the sake of the family
>get out
>first thing you wanna do is get a drink
>have a few
>feeling good
>having a great time
>little guy who used to clean your shoes walks in
>say hey, bust his balls a little
>he starts getting disrespectful
>fuck him
>bust his balls a lot
>lil shoeshine kills you

Billy Batts didn't deserve this death
>>
>>81234869
Yeah well you've been away a long time you haven't heard I don't shine shoes no more
>>
>>81234875
No no no the drinks are on the house
>>
>>81234009
Childhood is idolizing Tommy
Adulthood is realizing Batts makes more sense

Batts did nothing wrong, he was just breaking Tommy's balls
>>
>>81235093
YOUR BOUGHT YOUR BUTTON YOU FAKE TOUGH GUY
>>
>>81235093
Adulthood is understanding you are Henry and it's impossible to get off this ride called life (unless you run away and go into hiding)
>>
>>81234868
No, he didnt!
>>
>>81235078
Give us a drink then. And give some to those janitor bastards down there.
>>
messed with the wrong manlet
>>
his shoes were dirty
>>
Watch the video closely and see Tommy completely ignoring the happy Billy, pretending he doesn't even exist. Billy notices ("Oh! OH! OOOOOH!") and still doesn't take it personally, all he does it a little bit if banter, but Tommy the fucking psycho he is, took it like a nigger he was.
>>
What's worse this or what happened to spider
>>
Billy shouldn't have accepted Tommy's apology if he was just going to explode at him 2 seconds later.
>>
>>81235672
fuck off Billy was a made guy Tommy was just some edgy faggot who jacked trucks and literally shined shoes, opposite of a Good fella
>>
>>81235671
Billy's death was far worse. Spider died right away
>>
>>81234009
He did 20 years, no more of this
>>
>>81235730
Then he should've had the confidence to go after Tommy directly instead of delivering the verbal equivalent of a sucker punch. He's just like every other dirty two-bit gangbanger, no better than Tommy. That time in the slammer didn't make a man out of him, he bought his button.
>>
DE VITO!

A CLOWN CAME TO MY PLACE, DISRESPECTED MY WHOLE FAMILY! BECAUSE SOMEBODY FORGOT TO BRING HIS FUCKING SHINEBOX!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I THINK IT WAS YOU!
>>
he shouldn't have creased the suit
>>
>>81235671
Spider had it coming, whole family was full of rats
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.