[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Commentary Kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: approve.jpg (41KB, 638x474px) Image search: [Google]
approve.jpg
41KB, 638x474px
ITT: Suggest shows or movies that have great commentary tracks.

Currently going through the golden age Simpsons episodes and its 10/10 commentary and bantz
>>
>>81233963
Here's an easter egg for you on the season 3 DVD m8. There's a hidden commentary track on "Stark Raving Dad" if you change your audio options during the episode.
>>
>>81233963
Armageddon has a great commentary track if you want to hear Michael Bay go on autistic rants.
>>
PTA - Boogie Nights
>>
Blade Trinity. The first commentary track I listened to actually. I fucking love them now.
>>
File: goon.png (263KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
goon.png
263KB, 512x384px
>>81234129
shit really? I'm on season 3 right now, what audio options?
>>
>>81234321
that's a great suggestion, is it funny or more sad/insightful?
>>
Anything with Arnie.
>>
File: 1490822422094.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490822422094.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>81234275
will check out, thanks for the recommendation friendo
>>
>>81234799
I've seen the youtube videos but do you have any specific recommendation?
>>
>>81234737
If you play the episode and get the menu up, you should be able to change to "Audio 3" or something like that. It's a hidden commentary by mike reiss. There's a few easter eggs on the dvds
>>
Futurama had pretty great commentaries as well but it was a lot of the same guys
>>
>>81233963
where can I download full seasons of shows with commentary tracks? been looking for a good simpsons torrent but never found one with commentary
>>
File: fingers.gif (245KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fingers.gif
245KB, 500x375px
>>81234850
will check that out when I get home.

Cheers mate thanks for the tip
>>
>>81234838
I liked the Total Recall one quite a bit. But really, when I say anything with Arnie, I do mean anything with Arnie, even in his shittier movies, listening to him goofily describing what's happening on screen is always fun.
>>
seinfeld commentary us good but not on very many episodes
when larry david is commenting he's just whining about how hard it is to commentate
>>
>>81234911
no worries m8.
>>
>>81234799
Specifically John Millius & Schwarzeneggar on Conan the Barbarian + Paul Verhoeven & Schwarzeneggar on Total Recall

Also anything involving John Waters
>>
>absolutely everything with Kurt Russell and John Carpenter, the kings of commentary
>anything with Bruce Campbell
>Futurama
>Moon's technical crew commentary
>Refn films if you want to get all wanky about it
>Blade Runner production commentaries
>Rick and Morty's guest commentaries inc, WWE's Shamus, Gaben and more
>>
File: 1490981667883.jpg (215KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
1490981667883.jpg
215KB, 1200x797px
The Neon Demon has kino commentary senpai,
>>
>>81235181
wait what? Gaben did a commentary track on an episode?
>>
>>81235225
Yeah nobody seems to know about the guest commentaries.

The got Gaben and some other Valve writers, Shamus and Abed Gheith, and Sal Governale with Richard Christy (of Howard Stern fame) to come on. All pretty much friends of Harmon and Roiland
>>
>>81235347
oh wow really eh? I'll have to look for a good torrent with the commentary then
>>
>>81236705
Here's a DDL if you want
http://thedirectorscommentary.tumblr.com/post/154356144960/rick-and-morty-season-2-a-rickle-in-time
>>
Kenny vs Spenny
>>
>>81235347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmH8X1fLZ6A

thx mate, this really takes my mind off my life
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.