[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new season is out Did you like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: C5hjp5qVAAAyBGH[1].jpg (346KB, 1143x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5hjp5qVAAAyBGH[1].jpg
346KB, 1143x1200px
>new season is out

Did you like it?
>>
No. The Netflix seasons have all been shit.
>>
>>81233145
It had some laughs, but was still pretty shitty. I think last season was worse though.
>>
I watched the first episode and I don't think I can stand to watch any more.
>humour is just swearing and gut jokes
>Julian and Ricky drag Bubbles into yet another weed operation
>Snoop has already made a fucking appearance
>shitty explanations for missing characters
>>
Should have called it quits after the second movie.
>>
>>81233365
Not going to bother watching that garbage so how did they explain J-Roc and Lucy's departure?
>>
>>81233403
J-Roc is "on the road"
Lucy suddenly ran away to the US
They dwell on each of them for about five seconds before moving on as if nothing happened.
>>
>>81233190
you didnt even watch it retard stfu get your own opinion.

>>81233145
the new season was great felt like the original seasons
>>
Is that fat dyke gang still around? They're the reason I stopped watching last season
>>
>>81233585
thank fuck they are gone so is the cross dresser and army faggot
>>
it's ok so far. same old shit. still worth watching though.
>>
>>81233614
Go to bed dad
>>
>>81233614
Leslie was great.
>>
>>81233190
Agree
>>
>no more Lucy
I can handle this. HD was not her friend.
>>
File: Platinum Pepe.jpg (232KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum Pepe.jpg
232KB, 499x618px
>>81233145
Had me cracking up several times, jokes go beyond "im saying bad words and doing profane things" characters have good motivation all around. Good season and best netflix season
>>
>>81233441
This would be more out of place if it wasnt standard for the show by now
>>
>>81233145
Clattenburg seasons > 8 > 9 = 11 > 10
10 fucking sucked, this one was ok
>>
>>81233880
Europe "season" was far inferior to 10
>>
11 > 10 > europe
11 was way better than 10
i dont even fucking remember what 10 was about.
europe was absolute shit.
>>
>>81233145
Two episodes in. Was worried about Jon Torrens' departure affecting the quality of writing but the boys have still got it and they've got it down.

>Mysterious element in Jacob's blood
>>
Even tho its not as funny as the original seasons. It kind of has the same formula. It kind of went back to that simple trailer park boys formula

Also Trinity's lookin THICC. That ass in them camp shorts. Slam piggy
>>
>>81234057
Shit taste, but theres no other girls so I dont blame you.
>>
>>81233916
I don't count that one, all the live on tour shit is automatic trash
>>
Also it's really jarring seeing everybody use smartphones.
>>
>>81233145
Its ok. Alot better than the last shitty season, but far from the old ones. Plot is alright, but the new excessive swearing feels so forced. Ricky used to says Fuck Off, but now its always "Fuck off you cockgobbling seemenloving donkeyfucker" or some shit.
>>
when did Ricky quit smoking cigs?
>>
It's surprisingly less shitty than I expected. Some genuinely funny shit this time instead of forcing the jokes with out of character bullshit.
>>
>>81234797
I knew something was off
>>
A vast improvement on the last couple of seasons and the best Netflix season by far.

I don't think it's the coincidence that the quality went up with Jonathan Torrens no longer writing.
>>
>>81234797
I think it's a small measure of adding a bit of realism to the show. Cigarettes in Nova Scotia are really expensive.
>>
>>81233145
It's the best of the netflix seasons, and Julian as the antagonist gives the show a bit more edge.
>>
>>81233190
This, it even became shit before Netflix dug its corpse up
>>
>>81235114
he never paid for his cigs and damn near everyone in trailer parks smoke.
>>
i had no idea it was even out
>>
>>81235057
Ahhh now it makes sense

But yeah everyone's justified in their hatred of the previous Netflix seasons, but as a huge fan of the early stuff I recommend you all give the new one a chance
>>
>>81235313
Maybe I wasn't paying attention But I didn't see a lot of people smoke cigs this season. (plenty of joints tho)
>>
>>81233961
Barb became a prison lesbian and tries to get the park back. Snoop Dogg and Tom Arnold show up and then some stuff happens.

And Yeah Europe was shit. That fucking Norwegian episode with the guy from Lillyhammer....
>>
>>81235163
Hello Michael Jackson
>>
>>81233145
>cross dresser and army faggot

That's why I stopped watching.
>>
>>81235859
they don't show up.
>>
File: tpbsarah.png (3MB, 1564x872px) Image search: [Google]
tpbsarah.png
3MB, 1564x872px
I only just realized that Sarah's in much better shape this season, prolly best she's looked in years. Fair fucks to her
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.