[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is MDE dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: sammy.png (105KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
sammy.png
105KB, 362x492px
I have a feeling that adultswim warned Sam to keep it low with the right-wing tendencies from the very beginning, Nick and Charls urged Sam to listen, however Sam decided that he'd rather stick to his values and ideas and keep on doing his thing, risking the cancellation of the show.

When the show DID get cancelled, I'd imagine Nick and Charls got pretty upset at him.

I don't think they hate Sam, it's just that they know they won't get as far as they could by associating themselves with him.

Notice how Charls began doing his own stuff immediately after the cancellation of the show?

I think Sam's latest video is trying to mock both of them for going down the road of creating literal pretentious shit and whoring themselves for money and fame.
>>
File: 1491038289679.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491038289679.gif
2MB, 500x500px
bump
>>
he just released two hydewars the other week, hes not dead at all
>>
>>81233033
Sam's hairline is dead.
>>
>>81233033
No, MDE never dies
>>
>>81233472
>>81233490
Maybe I should reformulate it as "Is MDE as we know it dead?"

I think we're going to see only Sam for a while.
>>
>>81233481
So is Charles's: https://youtu.be/E4yqra7x37I
>>
>>81233033
>I think Sam's latest video is trying to mock both of them for going down the road of creating literal pretentious shit and whoring themselves for money and fame.

What video is that senpai?
>>
how are sam and charls so effortlessly cool?
>>
>>81233033
Sam has openly supported Charls new stuff, calling it "crazy" in a positive way.
Why are you trying to bring this YouTube drama, reality tv bullshit to a group like MDE? just watch what they gave you and hope it keeps coming out. If you think Charls new shit is pretentious, you probably thought all the stuff he was in before was pretentious too, because he's always been how he is in the newer videos. Nick isn't even making new shit, so idk what you're talking about.
>>
>>81233033
>stick to his values and ideas
>continue to rework shitty /pol/ memes into unfunny excuses for sketch comedy
>>
>>81234289
>>
File: 1464675809593.jpg (47KB, 571x460px) Image search: [Google]
1464675809593.jpg
47KB, 571x460px
>>81233670
>still militating for Trump
>>
>>81233820

probably the "i like shit" video
>>
>>81233033
Sam and Charls are both ultra right wing
>>
>>81235731
>militating
ooh thats a stretch on that der usage
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>81234289
Yes, all those /pol/ memes such as...?
>>
>>81235862
what do you mean
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.