[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DCEU General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ehMeqTb.jpg (132KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
ehMeqTb.jpg
132KB, 500x330px
Hard mode: no comparisons to Marvel, favorable or unfavorable. No further mention of Marvel.

I think now that Geoff Johns is I'm charge, things will look up. Once Wonder Woman and Justice League do well, the "DCEU is failing" memes will subside

Would a solo Cyborg be any good?
>>
>>81232582
>Would a solo Cyborg be any good?
No way with CGI like the one in the trailers
>>
>>81232582
The only way I'd be interested in a solo Cyborg movie would be if it followed his journey to assemble the Teen Titans.
>>
>>81232647

Yeah but that would be easy enough to fix. Cyborg would be easy to redesign, citing his control over his body. And a solo would mean the budget would be focused, though smaller

I just don't know who he fights on his own. I've always seen him with either the League or the Titans
>>
>>81232582
Cyborg is not an interesting character. Solo black guy movies won't work in China, so WB won't do it.
>>
>>81232582
>Would a solo Cyborg be any good?

No, he's honestly better as a support character, not to mention nobody knows fuckall about Ray Fisher, and while I'm looking forward to JL even a good performance there won't make people get into seats for him. The idea that he'd be an assist in the Flash movie was solid
>>
>>81232733

Yeah but he's part machine. They love them some transformers
>>
>>81232755

Here's hoping

Ezra Miller is going to be great as soon as they nail down the director
>>
>>81232582
>think now that Geoff Johns is I'm charge, things will look up.

Pretty sure his The Batman script is getting an entire rewrite right now with Reeves. Not exactly promising.
>>
>>81232843

Last I read, Terrio gave it a rewrite and everyone loved it
>>
>>81232843
Calm your tits, Terrio is in charge now.
>>
>>81232864
Terrio and Johns worked on the first script when Affleck was directing. The script Reeves is currently rewriting.

Fuck Johns. You should just be happy they got Reeves. Only thing that could make it better is if Ben dropped out and they recast.
>>
>>81232821
I'm praying he is, they've already butchered the flash on tv I won't be happy if they do it again.
>>
>>81232864
>>81232910
>Terrio

You mean the guy who """"""fixed"""""" the BvS script?
>>
File: 1458001732248.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1458001732248.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>>81232938
>ben dropping out
get the fuck out
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.