[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all agree that Die Hard 3 is better than Die Hard 2, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: p01j04r4[1].jpg (101KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
p01j04r4[1].jpg
101KB, 1200x675px
We all agree that Die Hard 3 is better than Die Hard 2, right?
>>
i never saw die hard 3
its the only one i havent seen
>>
>>81231459
you've seen die hard 4 and 5 but haven't seen 3? what the hell is wrong with you anon
>>
>>81231423
hmm
yes
but that one water jug scene is very out of character for john mcclain
>>
Shit, of course.

Die Hard 2 is a boring retread of Die Hard, with the only good thing being that one part where the movie actually had the balls to kill all those innocent people on the plane. Other than that it was forgettable.

Don't get me wrong, DH3 is incredibly stupid, but it is a well-made action thriller from the king of action pacing, John McTiernan with loads of exciting scenes and chases. Plus a movie with Bruce Willis while he still had hair PLUS Sam Jackson before he had totally become a meme.
>>
Who 'members the original PS game w/ wacky taxi hijinks? Sound drops were hilarious.

https://youtu.be/yIWQ5_Ks-do
>>
hmmmm I remember it being more offensive
>>
>>81231601
inb4 somebody posts edgy shoop
>>
File: IMG_7312.jpg (38KB, 460x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7312.jpg
38KB, 460x503px
>>81231541
I played the shit outta that game
>>
>>81231601
>>81231620
It literally says "I hate niggers" in the original film. It shows "everybody" instead on the censored for TV movie.
>>
3 Is the best just because of the sexy as fuck villain girl
>>
Die Hard 2 was such a blatant cash grab remake that it had to force the black cop from the first movie into it, just because audiences knee who he was. Die Hard 3 and 4 are way better.
>>
>>81231459
Same here.
I saw it in this order:
4->5->1->2
>>
>>81231423
Die hard >>>Die Hard with a vengeance>>>>>>>>>Die Hard 4.0>>Die Harder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A Good Day to Die Hard
>>
>>81231749
Die Hard 4 is such a lame movie though. Maybe one good action scene in the whole movie? It tried too hard to reel in a totally alien audience (hipsters) what with casting the dude most known for saying "I'm a Mac" on Mac/PC commercials.

You're right that Die Hard 2 is shit though. I forgot that TV's Karl Winslow was in DH2, lol.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.