[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone literally ARCHIVED the entire imdb forums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (758KB, 2100x1009px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
758KB, 2100x1009px
before they were shutdown and made them available again.

https://moviechat.org
>>
Comments by the author https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13653948
>>
Yeah I found this the other day. Still trying to cope with the imdb forums loss

have a bump
>>
>>81220273
Holy shit it's true. Even my posts are archived.

https://moviechat.org/movies/tt0072114
>>
I haven't been to the imdb forums in years. Why did they shut them down?
>>
>>81220273
>the entire imdb forums
Except that the imdb forums were never archived by imdb in the first place, and were in fact deleted on a regular basis.
>>
>>81220431

damn i thought they moved them

probably shut them down cause every movie had a discussion about racism, sexism , social justice under them
>>
>>81220593
>probably shut them down cause every movie had a discussion about racism, sexism , social justice under them
Anyone else feel like there are less and less places to discuss shit these days? It seems like they're trying to push everyone to use Facebook Twitter, Reddit or any other places where people can be easily identified. If 4chan ever gets shut down, I don't know where I'd go.
>>
>>81220273
Nice! Fucking imdb are retards for deleting it all in the first place
>>
>>81220431

Everybody behaved like 4chan visitors.
>>
>>81220727

>Anyone else feel like

how reddit can you get really?
>>
File: 0670.jpg (50KB, 369x600px) Image search: [Google]
0670.jpg
50KB, 369x600px
https://moviechat.org/movies/tt0851851
these were shit though
>>
this deserves bump.
excellent find
>>
>>81220794
I don't go on reddit, so I have no idea how people over there speak. You seem to have a pretty good idea though, I wonder why?
>>
>>81220273
no they didn't

plenty of my posts, that were up in imdb, are missing here.
>>
>>81220875
>excellent find
Everyone knows about moviechat, it's been up since the imdb was taken down. People are just too lazy to make new accounts.
>>
>>81220552
Thank god, my cringy shit is forever lost.
>>
>>81220379
>>
They need to reinstate that forums. I still can't get over it the loss
>>
can someone whip up a script that implements a movie's moviechat forum on the movie's imdb page? it would be like old times.
>>
File: TheCuckCuck.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
TheCuckCuck.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>81220273
Guess who will be happy
>>
>>81220273
>they were shutdown
What
>>
>>81221027
Not necessarily. Just depends if your posts were on the boards that were reset or not, and when.
>>
>>81221162
that's a good idea
>>
IMDb's forums were shit. guarantee the most popular thread on any movie was "this movie is fucking horrible and people who like it are stupid".
>>
>>81220431

Constant shitposting and trolling
It was basically /tv/ without the memes
>>
>>81220273
Most post are still missing but this is still a decent archive.
>>
>>81220976
Fucken REKT
>>
just a load of people schizing out with no reply, a few trolls, huge plebs complaining about unlikable characters, and evangelicals asking whether there is nudity and violence in films they intended for their kids. Truely a monument of what the internet was all about for future generations.

Oh yeah, and the obligatory 'things I learned' threads where fedoras practiced their youtube movie nerd skills.
>>
>>81221054
Yes?
>>
>>81220273
The retarded admin didnt archive tge actors boards
>>
it was literally 4chan but more organized though lately they started requiring real info from new accounts.
>>
>>81221162

There already is one
>>
>>81220273
I looked for a random shit film Lawnmower Man and found nothing.
So, you're telling lies.
Also, the design of threads had better colors on imdb
>>
>>81224244
kys
https://moviechat.org/movies/tt0104692
>>
File: 9393.png (52KB, 894x584px) Image search: [Google]
9393.png
52KB, 894x584px
>>81225648
No need to get meanie.
That's what I got when I searched.
And the design of threads still was better for reading on imdb.
>>
>>81225819
> it's not perfect
> t.cap.obvious
>>
>>81226430
Shill harder for this shit
>>
What if IMDb owns the comments rights because they were posted on its website before (Like that ownership of your pics and texts on facebook style) and they shut down this web too?
>>
>>81226667
What if my dick owns your mom's asshole?
>>
Destroying the entire boards is probably the most irresponsible destruction of culture I can remember. Just remember all this censorship and recklessness is due to the SJW cancer. It has molded a bunch of psychopaths.
>>
>>81226930
Truly. Unjustifiable act
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.