[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to do some fentanyl. What should I watch while i'm high??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3496.jpg (267KB, 768x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3496.jpg
267KB, 768x365px
About to do some fentanyl.

What should I watch while i'm high??
>>
kys druggie
>>
Amy Schummers special
>>
>>81220065
(((They're))) not even trying to hide it anymore.
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
Watch your life fade into nothingness nigger lover
>>
i hope there's some carfentanil in there my fellow 4channer
>>
>>81220065
this is kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28rJqj-7pEY
>>
>>81220298
why is vice such bullshit?

>WOW OMG LOOK AT ALL THIS HORRIBLE STUFF THAT'S HAPPENING IN THE WORLD, ISN'T THIS COOL AS FUCK DANK BRO XD
>>
>>81220065
Requiem for a Dream
>>
>>81220065
The overdose border on that thing is really low and death is fast.
Be careful.
t.Doctor
>>
As an alcoholic I used to be pretty bad but I always knew the truth deep down, that junkies are literally the worst fucking people on the planet.
>>81220244
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1242033141496.jpg (96KB, 948x720px) Image search: [Google]
1242033141496.jpg
96KB, 948x720px
>>81220065
Watch TSCC and fall in love with Summer
>>
>>81220065
get some naloxon ready in case you feel like you start taking your final breaths
>>
>>81220722
Not him but does it feel good before you go? I'll probably research myself but is it easy when you go?
>>
>>81220065
Requium for a Dream

Honestly though, if you use the internet then you've definitely seen the news about the extreme rate at which people are overdosing on that shit.

So why not at least try and stop?
>>
Cowboy Bebop, music videos, Adam & Paul, Repo Man, Drugstore Cowboy, Mullholland Drive, & whatever you normally like that won't induce the spins

In Bruges and Everybody Loves Raymond when you eventually wd
>>
>>81220065
watch your life end
>>
Fuck that shit just stick to afew oxys n some weed an some munchies
>>
Fent has hardly any euphoria and will destroy your tolerance, pick a different opiate.
>>
>>81220866
The oxy will eventually quit working though.

Its a shame pfbf, fu-f, and u-47700 had to go the way it did. They were actually a world safer than street pills that could be pressed with anything. Praying for a new RC replacement soon, till then gonna be chking down kratom I guess. PST was great until the very smell of seeds dtarting making me sick
>>
>>81220065
train spotting
>>
>>81220762
Been there, done that.
>>
>>81220065
BBC
>>
>>81220925
Wasn't u-47700 extremely caustic in your veins as well as being short lived - like the crack of opiates?
>>
Sipping on some beers and listening to pre Gore era Deftones is actually a better experience while under the influence of dope than any television
>>
>>81221018
Thats what they said but I've never picked up a needle and never will. I would measure out my dose and simply mix it with water and drink it, the high seemed to last longer that way and no damage came to my stomach or organs according to tests I requested be run during routine doctor checkups since then
>>
>>81220834
The media likes to paint a picture of opiate use as being similiar to alcohol or crack, as if once you get some you'll just keep shovelling it down your throat till you're dead. In reality its only idiot teenagers, the brain dead lower class, and the suicidal that OD. All it takes is investing the time and money into research ans proper equipment to measure out dosages safely.
>>
>>81220298
oh joy, 52 minutes of junkies whining set to depressing ambient music
>>
>>81221177
Ive been taking between 60-100mg ox oxycodone once a week or afew times a week for years now, i can see how you could get hooked but i can go a month or so without even getting any no worries.
>>
>>81222021
Thats a good way to be, sounds like you have some solid self-control. If that were me I'd just smoke some weed or have a few beers for that once a week opiate hangover. Just remember there's a thin line between hangover and withdrawal, and if you need to take a week or more just sticking to soft shit its worth it in the long run. Props and cheers
>>
File: 1480299171268.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1480299171268.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>81221040
This exactly
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.