[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which traits do you care for the most in an actor or actress?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 55211084368804.jpg (80KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
55211084368804.jpg
80KB, 1080x1080px
Which traits do you care for the most in an actor or actress?
>>
>>81208385
That they can at least be somewhat competent with the roles given.
>>
Big titties and a phat ass
>>
pusy
>>
I know this kid's face, and I know I watch something with him in it but I cannot remember what for the fucking life of me right now
>>
>>81208779
Gotham?
>>
>keep political/social movements to themselves. I dont care what you think, youre not compatible with 99% of the population, so dont act like you are. and if you do any charity work or whatever dont show everyone and be a smug cunt about it
>try to learn the requirements for whatever you portray. Singing, dancing, driving, computers, medical stuff, whatever, take some time and try to not look like a dumbass. you can always tell who does and who doesnt and youre getting paid for it so you might as well
>dont phone it in. Hate to say ACT, but yeah. take on different roles with different characters, try new genres. if youre type cast youre boring IMO unless youre really stellar in it and even then

basically youre a preformer. Be the best you can be at that but dont get a big head and think youre king or queen bog dick because of it
>>
>>81208385
It has to be the whitest version possible of that race.

If white, nordic.

If asian, no junglemonkeys.

If black, I want mulattos only.
>>
Actress: be qt
Actor: don't be a faggot
>>
>>81208801
That's it. I was just drawing a blank since I dropped that show when season 2 started. Thanks
>>
>>81208933
To be fair it really does pick up around season 2. The winter finale os s3 was pure Capekino.
>>
I look for charm. I honestly dont give a shit what an actors politics are, I know some people do.
>>
that they can act
>>
I'd like to say acting ability and nothing else, but in all honesty the actors that I follow outside of their work are generally:
>attractive as fuck
>strong social media presence

That's literally it
>>
>>81208385
>not kike
>not nigger, or otherwise misplaced minority
>can play role without seeming like "themselves" or voicing libshit progressive dogma
pretty simple criteria tbdesu
>>
>>81208844
agreed except for mulattos, they are the most psychotic and uppity out of all people
>>
>>81211113
>most psychotic and uppity out of all people
I think you mean: yids.
but yes, 99% of mulattoes can go in the even too.
>>
their ability to get repeating integers
>>
>>81208385
When does this show come back? It's been ages... I wouldn't be surprised if the actor is actually Batman-sized now. (Hyperbole, but still)
>>
>>81208385
Whether or not they fit with what the director is trying to make us feel or think.
Whether you like them or not, David Lynch and Alfred Hitchcock have been extremely successful in this. Lynch especially uses actors and actresses that aren't necessarily technically good at acting in a straightforward sense, but it works out as the pieces fall into place. Tarkovsky has done it as well.
For me the best acting performances are the ones where the actor makes themself, for lack of a better term, transparent for the sake of the story. You don't see them as a main character because they're able to divert the focus away from their personal performance and towards the advancement of the narrative.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.