[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions thread. pic related was actually pretty good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Travelers.jpg (89KB, 850x370px) Image search: [Google]
Travelers.jpg
89KB, 850x370px
Unpopular opinions thread.

pic related was actually pretty good.
>>
that's not unpopular at all
>>
'Alright' is about as far as I would go. I wanted to fuck the retard one the whole time.
>>
>>81207935
I liked it. It would of been better without discount Ryan Reynold's though. He was annoying as fuck.
>>
>>81208210
which one is meant to be discount ryan reynolds? the school dude? his character was the best of them
>>
>>81209846
The retard handler. His """humor"""was shitty Ryan Reynold's tier crap.
>>
Ryan Reynolds is a great dramatic actor, and falls short in the comedic category.
>>
>>81210357
how so
>>
File: Parks and Rec.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Parks and Rec.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
>Black woman should have never been written like she would have that many male suitors and should have ended up fired for being useless
>Indian man should have been demoted for being useless
>Andy should have been homeless with no one falling for him
>Anne being a whore then falls for the dude that she was having a baby with makes sense since he's a moron
>Ludgatte should have been alone at the end running the parks department till she realizes she became Leslie and blows her brains out on the Anne bench
>Moustache man makes sense
>Leslie should have been shown to be friendless in the end and depressed
>Gene makes sense

Everyone being happy and somehow making it made no sense for the characters
>>
TFA was much better than Rogue One.
>>
File: galavant.jpg (238KB, 1228x691px) Image search: [Google]
galavant.jpg
238KB, 1228x691px
Galavant was one of the most original and good shows that have came out in the last 5 years.
why the fuck did it have to be on abc, thats asking to get cancelled
>>
>>81211229
both are garbage
>>
I enjoyed it a lot too but I was disappointed how they turned the qt into a cunt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.