[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /tv/ think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

What did /tv/ think of it?
>>
>>81199526
best show this year easily, only piece of television to make me actually feel bad for a woman
>>
>>81199526
Contrived shit
>>
>>81199526
The only reason i'm watching this is because i'm kinda depressed...but its making me angry more than anything.
>>
>>81199560
I felt that everything was a bit exaggerated but what pissed me off was her walking into a boys change room while talking about all the objectifying bs. If a guy walked into a girls change room all hell would have broken loose.
>>
>>81199645
As far as i remember all the girls are into lists as much as guys are, even moreso in my high school.
>>
>>81199526

How many fucking series are they shitting out?

Every time I go onto Netflix there's a new one.
>>
>>81200166
90% is absolute trash.
>>
2/10 dialogue
Rest of the writing wasn't much better
I did not read the book
>>
>>81200459
To be fair, I think you underestimate how cringe actual teenagers are.
>>
>>81199526
Retarded she puts the blame on others for her own actions, situations and her own suicide/death 0/10 both the book and movie would not recommend!
>>
>>81199526
It's pretty well done which makes it bearable to watch, but the whole premise is retarded. Just started on episode 6 and it begins with the dead chick talking about how she is super lonely but not just the kind where you can't get a bf and the popular guys are mean to you BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR. If something more serious doesn't happen this will be the most retarded show ever.

Also ridiculous how she keeps whining about the guy not asking her out, well how about you fucking ask him out you spoiled little bitch.
>>
>>81199526

I loved the book when I was a teenager. But they FUCKING RUINED IT.
>>
>>81201216
What the fuck are you talking about, the main character was always stupid and blamed everyone for her own actions..
>>
I just watched episode 1. The girl who died is so fucking stupid it boggles my mind. Hope this shit gets better. The lead guy is kinda bearable, his character is pretty mellow so far.
>>
>>81201024
I think being raped, witnessing rape, knowing you were the one who got your only friend's friend killed because you and another girl didn't call the police about a stop sign, widely mistreated so you have more people coming after you, touching you, and "dating" you because they hear you're "easy," family money issues, then the people you cry out to help for basically not give a fuck, being stalked and exposed is enough of a reason to kill yourself.
>>
>>81201682
I gave her a bit of leeway, it's easy to say that now as an adult, but teenagers live in a different world almost y'know.
>>
Gave me more than enough reasons to think women are nothing but belittling vapid parasites.

>>81201851
Wow, what a weak fucking cunt.
>>
>>81201851
only read the first of your spoiler about rape, is the scene juicy? And
>waaah someone raped me and i came because it is actually my fantasy, better kms

Life isn't all sunshine kid, get over it
>>
>>81199526
It's an extremely high quality after school special and I mean that in a good way. Clay running around like a jackass harassing people for answers when they are literally in his hand is fucking annoying as hell though. I also dislike how they put so much focus on justice for Bryce. What he did was worse than anyone else true but the whole point of the story I though was you never what kind minor shitty thing you do or don't do is gonna drive some lonely crazy person to kill themselves and it seemed like they were trying to inject a little bit of a happy ending in a place where it didn't belong.
>>
>>81201983
lol You're retarded. I'm guessing you're a dude. Of all the "life isn't all sunshine," getting raped when you're already on the brink of suicide isn't one of those small kinda things. You have no life experience, especially as a teenager girl.
>>
>>81202150
I think the message was more like, be kind to others because you never know what's going on in their life. They say it a few times. I mean, it's more of a bitter sweet ending. The part with Clay talking to the counselor at the end is brutal. I cried.
>>
>>81202660
>I'm guessing you're a dude
>(I'm a girl btw)

kys
>>
>>81202660
pls be my gf

i'll kms if you don't respond or if you refuse
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.