[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH NO NO NO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 194018.png (349KB, 957x398px) Image search: [Google]
194018.png
349KB, 957x398px
OH NO NO NO
>>
Wait you mean that movie did bad? Wow that's sure news to me. Thank you for this fresh and informative thread.
>>
laughing at somebody's failure is kinda mean
do you believe in karma? be careful, don't chat shite if you don't wanna get banged
>>
>>81197336
Laughing at Hollywood is always ok though
>>
>>81197336
I'm just fucking around anyways. Honestly do feel bad for the people involved about how this turned out and all the effort put into it being shat on. I would have loved if this movie turned out to be something special but it seems the opportunity was squandered by rushing into a project that wasn't ready to be released. I really hope they can make a second movie and get it right next time
>>
Well lets face it we all knew it was comming.

I guess i hoped it would be a "ok" watch for people who never heard/saw gits.
>>
>>81197208
They couldn't have picked a more bland/safe choice than ScarJo. It would be like casting Chris Evans/Pratt/Hemsworth as Kaneda in an Akira live action. Literally the worse thing they could do for a weeboo franchise.
>>
>listening to reviews instead of forming your own opinion, and then refusing to change that opinion and calling people who disagree with it reddit and plebs

Get out.
>>
While I thought the movie was incredibly average all around aside from the spectacular visuals, I still wanted it to do really well at the box office.

Say goodbye to cyberpunk movies, after Blade Runner they're going away for good.
>>
>>81197208
its anoying because the visuals were fucking amazing but the story was dumbed down and it had some flaws, that scene in the factory where she meets kuze had a real grimey vibe to it looked great
>>
>>81198488

Not quite this but it wouldn't be the first time the tomatometer's been wrong to me.

Two of my favorite sci-fi films Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick got squarely shat on by most critics.

I just use Rotten Tomatoes is a sort guide on certain genres. You're better off ignoring it the minute a sci-fi movie comes out or especially a horror movie.
>>
It's OK as an action flick but pales in comparison to the original in every way
The script and scarjo's delivery are the worst parts, the guy playing Batou was great though
>>
File: CfOeFbNUkAALfYl.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CfOeFbNUkAALfYl.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
>>81197208
Don't listen to anyone else, Stuckmann said it was A and the best anime adaptation ever.
>>
scarlett johansson anime movie = into the trash
>>
>>81197208
if they cast mellisa mcarthy it would have gotten a 95%

cant be mean to fat women

goo look at "spy"
>>
>>81199914
It's not hard to be the best western cinematic anime adaptation when you're up against Dragon Ball Evolution and Fist of the North Star.
>>
>>81200161
Don't forget about Blood: The Last Vampire
>>
>>81199914
>>81200161
https://youtu.be/F6seIQ8rLp8
>>
>>81197208
TELL ME I'M PRETTY
>>
>>81199914
>the best anime adaptation ever.
Did he not see Speed Racer?
>>
>JapShit died before holywood could turn it into a fad

Greatest timeline, we can have more capekinos
>>
File: IMG_3258.png (119KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3258.png
119KB, 500x577px
>>81199914
>>
>>81200303
>implying we'll ever see more capekino
Batman v Superman became a meme "so bad it's good" movie so all the DC movies are probably going to turn into market safe Marvel quipshit.

The only hope for superhero movies right now is Fox after Logan.
>>
Its flawed kino which is better than a good flick because there was an attempt at art.
>>
File: 1490978560817.jpg (35KB, 708x223px) Image search: [Google]
1490978560817.jpg
35KB, 708x223px
Pure pleb filter like OGF, Under the Skin and Spring Breakers

Only low cineIQ videogame players don't understand it
>>
File: wojak burning.jpg (59KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
wojak burning.jpg
59KB, 788x720px
>>81197208
STAB! FIGHT!

THE HOOKS TO MY BRAIN ARE WELL IN!

STAB! FIGHT!

I KNOW WHO I AM, I'M BERLIN!
>>
>>81200303
They rushed it like retards. Capes will be still going strong until after 2020. They should've waited instead of putting a popular can't-act-slut headlining a substanceless action flick.
>>
>>81200563
>They rushed it like retards
They've been trying to make this flick for years much like the death note one
akira(the next one) has been in development hell or well over a decade too
>>
That's too bad. I really liked this movie. It's interesting staying away from reviews, forming your own opinion, and then seeing what /tv/ and others say, I disagree more often than not.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.