[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did nobody in the movie ever mention he was a dwarf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Why did nobody in the movie ever mention he was a dwarf?
>>
Well, it is pretty obvious
>>
>>81194344
He was the real mutant all along.
>>
>>81194344

He's an angry elf.
>>
Because they're all freaks
>>
>>81194344
>dwarf
He's average manlet size what are you talking about OP
>>
>that scene where Mystique transforms into him and says, "Eww I hate being in this disgusting little freaks body"
How did Fox get away with that? It wasn't even that long ago
>>
>>81194344
downsizing
>>
>>81194363
>No beard.
>No axe.
>Isn't shown spending any time in a mine.

How is it obvious?
>>
>>81194344
>be disabled because of mutation
>hate people who get cool powers from mutation

pottery
>>
>>81194344
Height is a social construct
>>
File: Gimli_-_FOTR.png (409KB, 919x528px)
Gimli_-_FOTR.png
409KB, 919x528px
>>81194460
I unironically don't see a difference between this and OPs pic
>>
I think I read that since GoT made him recognisable, he refuses to do roles where he's cast as a dwarf.
i.e. where the script acknowledges the character's dwarfism and it's not just ending up that the audience watching a dwarf actor in a role that could have been someone else.
>>
>>81194577
that's clinically retarded
>>
>>81194344
It does, very subtly

>Trask: Senator, in this analogy, WE are the Neanderthals.
>Senator: Speak for yourself!

then Trask gives a sarcastic little half-smile.
>>
>>81194509
fantasy dwarves are so fucking cool
>>
>>81194797
I can't believe a fucking capeshit quip could be too smart for someone.
>>
>>81194797
>Senator, in this analogy, I AM the Neanderthals.
:^)
>>
>>81194344
Because they have manners and arent barnyard cunts like you? I dunno, havent seen it desu
>>
>>81194797
Also with his hatred of mutants

He's a mutant too and all he got was being short
Where are his fucking laser eyes and metal powers?
>>
>>81194846
Being in a fantasy world would be the only world I would be ok with being a manlet in.
>>
There's fucking blue people walking around, I don't supose a dwarf makes that much of an impact on people
>>
>>81194344
I dont remember that scene
Is it from the first avengers?
RDJ looks kinda good here
>>
>>81194344
Trask: "these mutants are genetic freaks and monsters."
Defence Secretary: "speak for yourself Doctor Trask."

They kinda touch on it.
>>
In a world of people who can move metal with their minds and change their appearance at will being a dwarf really isn't that big of a deal
>>
>>81195162
>TRASK is an anagram for STARK
>>
>>81197414
That's because it was Stark who originally was meant to make the Sentinels in the comics
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.