[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFA Moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Hey remember me? The star wars fanfag from yesterday?

Whether you liked it or not, what was the best part for you?

For me it's gotta be Rey finding the lightsaber and the following battle in the palace ruins, so much good editing effects and small moments make it the best scene in the movie.
>>
File: Your president.gif (1MB, 480x287px)
Your president.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>81193869
>>
>>81193935
Okay then, what was the best scene for you?
>>
Any part on Jakku with Rei living her meek existence.
>>
every kylo ren scene. Only good thing about this movie desu
>>
Kylo ren
>>
The stormtroopers doing a quick about turn when they hear ren trashing shit in the next room. That one moment was funnier than all the Whedon-tier 'talk really fucking fast and look panicked' comedy attempts.
>>
>>81193869
I can't remember anything that happens in the movie except finns racist "droid please " line

I fell asleep towards the end it was just too boring
>>
>>81193869
Rogue is better and has bunnyfu.
>>
Best part was the end.
Solidified for me that the series under Disney is truly dead.
I am at peace with that.
>>
>>81194364
Rogue had a god third act and 2 mediocre acts before it, argue that
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px)
image.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>The opening with Poe
Genuinely dramatic until the dialogue with Kylo occurs

>Kylo's weird praying scene
Which has its problems but its memorable

>Luke
Wish he'd said something.

>Could've used:
More advanced, highly populated cities. Guns. Lots of guns.
>>
I liked the part where Quipbot-5000 said something because it reminded me of the much better writing in KOTOR.
>>
>>81194021
Came here to post this, all the Jakku stuff was good. The Star Destroyer wreck, scavenging, weird space food.
>>
Things I remember having only seen it once:
>BB8 giving a thumbs up
>Millennium Falcon crashing on snowy planet
>R2 turning back on
>Simon Pegg in that one suit
>Kylo having a REEEEEEEEEEE moment

Overall a pretty good flick. I might rewatch it before 8
>>
>Intro w/Kylo stopping the blaster shot mid-air
>Finn and Poe bro'ing it up in the Tie Fighter
>Han and Chewie's scenes ("That's not how the force works!" and "I like this thing." come to mind)
>Kylo being emotional while also threatening
>Snoke

Honestly, TFA had some great moments, but they're unfortunately ruined by how bland and copy-pasted the film is. There was so much potential for it to be really good, but instead Jew Jew and Disney chose to play it safe and appeal to nostalgia and sequel bait.
>>
I liked the speech by the commander guy. The bad guys are the best part of star wars.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.