[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was disappointing. I wanted to love this, but it was just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bonetomahawk1.jpg (458KB, 880x1290px) Image search: [Google]
bonetomahawk1.jpg
458KB, 880x1290px
This was disappointing. I wanted to love this, but it was just kind of good. Nothing was really great about this film, and the characters were beyond cliche (Brooder's motivation for hating them was beyond cliche, and it was pretty obvious from the start that he'd die). Acting was pretty good, but nothing amazing.

Only part that really stood out to me was when they were captured by the Injuns and that Chieftain roars. Oh and the execution scene.

Anyone else feel the same?
>>
>>81192741
yeah, i've seem many people on tv saying this was a masterpiece and shit like that.
it's a good movie, kinda passable.
>>
i think it's like 3-4 very active posters that keep yapping about this being a masterpiece
>>
it's nothing great
>>81192858
because they've seen sub 1k films and haven't even begun watching the auteurs
>>
>>81192741
>Anyone else feel the same?

Yeah, I went into the movie expecting a big wild west adventure.
but looking back it was very low budget and bland characters.

Still not bad, but I expected something more epic.
>>
Wiki says "horror western". What is the horror here?
>>
>>81192938

The part where they're hacking away at his cock n balls.
>>
>>81192938
The only part that felt kind of horror was the small segment when Deputy and Sheriff were imprisoned and the chieftain shows up and roars. It did feel really hopeless there, as well as the execution scene. It immediately stopped being horror though, when Patrick Wilson came to save the day.
>>
>>81192741
It wan't amazing but it constantly remained good throughout the whole movie.
>>
I torrented it with no expectations
I liked it
Didnt know it even existed
I would give it a 7/10
>>
>>81193425
I'd rate it the same. It was consistently good, just I expected it to be great.
>>
>bland film in general
>wasting Kurt Russel
>wasting Patrick Wilson (king of making the best of boring parts)
>Lost guy sucks
>uncompelling story
>boring cinematography

This looked like a $1000 budget student film
>>
Matthew fox was the reason i watched this film. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.
>>
>>81193808
2/10 edge
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.