[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seriously what is your issue with this show? its good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Breaking-Bad.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Breaking-Bad.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
seriously what is your issue with this show? its good
>>
It's popular so I must hate it.
>>
>>81190548

It's good, but probably one of the most overrated shows ever. It's certainly very well made and nearly all the performances are great, but it's not as deep as some of its fans say. It's just a fun stylish crime thriller.
>>
>>81190560
Fpbp, can't let people think you're a pleb for looking something popular and acclaimed
>>
>>81190548
acting is overrated across the board
all dialogue is expository
Hank should've figured out it was Walter much earlier. Gus should've killed Walter much earlier. And the show relies too heavily on their characters getting lucky to progress the plot.
Otherwise a top tier tv show
>>
yea, its ok

just not much to it, nothing to discuss

nowhere near sopranos, mad men, the wire, deadwood, rome, lil pope
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NxsyC4kVPM

Shitty product placement
>>
>>81190788
Lol mad men has the hammiest acting and writing ever (no pun intended)
>>
>>81192070
lol no, it doesnt
>>
>>81190548
it's reddit
>>
>>81192277
I have to ask. What isn't reddit? Anything that's not popular?
>>
File: the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg
144KB, 1024x768px
>>81190560
>>81190674
This argument does not hold water
>>
>>81192302
If you don't know then you are Reddit
>>
>>81192186
Yea, it really does. Rewatch the episode where riger has a heart attack. One of the cheesiest episodes in all of television
>>
>>81192311
The sopranos ended 10 years ago, is not as popular as breaking bad now and has a mc that punches women and hates niggers, that's why 4chan doesn't hate it.
>>
It's good but it was incredibly overrated to point of people calling it the greatest show of all time, which it isn't.
>>
>>81192331
I don't think you even know, do you?
>>
>>81192388
No, that's definitely not why /tv/ likes it. You must be completely fucking new if you think this. Try lurking some sopranos threads before you assume what every poster on /tv/ is thinking.
>>
>>81192388
Mad Men ended two years ago and /tv/ loves it as much as the sopranos
>>
>>81192351
Wanna try to explain why? Take your time, please.
>>
>>81192426
If you have to ask, you're Reddit
>>
File: 1483836014799.jpg (185KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483836014799.jpg
185KB, 680x1024px
>>81192426
faggtot=
>>
>>81192311

I quit The Sopranos after one season. Couldn't get into it.
>>
>>81192457
I love the Sopranos and i know why people like it, but If the sopranos was a popular show airing right now contrarians would be saying "lol depresion" "literally veddit" "DUDE NIHILISM LAMO" like with Bojack or other shit.
>>
>>81192499
Mad men wasn't nearly as popular as breaking bad and doesn't has a lot of newfags that only watched 5 tv shows saying that is the best thing that TV can have, that's why it doesn't get the not deserved hate that BB has.
>>
Is Breaking Bad self aware in that it's just regular whitey's impression of what the criminal underworld would be like?
>>
>>81192682
I don't think most people hate Breaking Bad though. In most of the threads about it here it's mostly people saying it's a great show that's overrated by normies.
>>
>>81192457
>that's definitely not why /tv/ likes it
I never said that

>>81192568
Some people say that it was the best season but it was meh for me, I really started loving the show during season 2.
>>
>>81192823

I'll probably give it another chance one day.
>>
>>81192503
https://youtu.be/VEEWRxqhIKg

This is the most cardboard and inhuman scene I could find quickly. Platitude and cliche ridden writing with boner stiff acting. Hey if you think this is deep stuff all the more power to you buddy
>>
>>81192958
What an odd choice. Poor showing today, anon.
>>
>>81192958
First season of Mad Men is actually pretty clunky as far as the acting goes but this scene is perfectly fine

here's a better scene from when the show knew what it was about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifn1n8JeT4U
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>81193000
Nice argument
>>
>>81193069
I'd say the same. You're a joke. "stiff acting," I don't think you know what those words even mean.
>>
>>81193154
Nice argument, nice use of ad hominem. You still have an opportunity to correct me but you can't even come up with something more substantial than my "stiff acting". Its better to be an idiot than a completely inarticulate mute.
>>
>>81193245
Wait so is the acting stiff or hammy? Any more meaningless adjectives you wanna throw against the wall, see if they stick?
>>
>>81190548
Just autists not having fun, that is all
>>
bump for actual discussion
>>
I liked the show, but you have to admit cranston literally carried it
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.