[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the defining movie of your childhood before the age of ten?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170402_100722.jpg (32KB, 552x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_100722.jpg
32KB, 552x455px
What was the defining movie of your childhood before the age of ten?
>>
Jurassic Park, before that, T2
>>
>>81187685
Inception.

I believe the whole 'question everything' theme is what's lead me to resist Trump and his toxic fascist presidency.
>>
Wayne's World
>>
>>81187741
How advanced you were as a child. So wise.
>>
>>81187685

Jurassic Park and Star Wars: Phantom Menace.

(Any person born in the early 90s claiming that they didn't think the prequels were hotshit when they were a kid are lying out their arse)
>>
>>81187685
Born 1978. A Nightmare On Elm Street!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>81187741
Inception got me hooked on the question everything train as well, that's why I read David Irving
>>
>>81187685
>highlights is still a thing
>is recommending small children watch hurt locker

okay
>>
>>81187685
isn't there a dead kid bomb in that movie? why would you show the hurt locker to a seven year old?
>>
>>81187685
iron giant
>tfw no robofriend
>>
>>81187685

probably Top Gun

t. air force
>>
The 2002 adaptation of the Time Machine.

The depiction of the moon breaking up and falling through the sky in 2037 really fucked me up as an 8 year old. Made me afraid of the future and skeptical of scientific progress, whereas I had been been a total "I FREAKING LOVE SCIENCE" kid up to that point.

Also Samantha Mumba made me realize brown women can be hot (I thought she was Indian at the time)
>>
>>81187685
Back to the Future
>>
>>81188389
t. homo
>>
>>81187741
MODS! HE'S UNDERAGE! MODS! INCEPTION CAME OUT IN 2010! THE OP SAYS BEFORE 10. 10+7 = 17! MODS!
>>
>>81187685
The Avengers
>>
>>81187685

Super Mario Bros and Die Hard
>>
My mom's a big nerd, and we had the first 5 Star Trek TOS movies and the original Star Wars on VHS. Even when I was young I didn't like The Final Frontier, and I was too little to appreciate the good parts of The Motion Picture, but I probably watched portions of the Spock Trilogy and the Star Wars trilogy just about every weekend.
>>
>>81187685
The Digimon movie. 8 year old me thought he would never see anything that cool again. In a way he was right.
>>
>>81187685
Jaws

I remember I used to act out the ending of the film. I would lay on the back part of the couch and re-enact the "Smile you son of a-" part. Good times...
>>
>>81187685
Shrek
>>
the land before time i guess
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.