[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get through this without falling asleep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (55KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 564x846px
How to get through this without falling asleep?
>>
>>81187206
skip to the credits
>>
>>81187206
Take your adderall, and don't forget to your homework today!
>>
>stream of conciousness storytelling

What does this even mean?
>>
>>81187206
You don't. This kino is only for patricians.
>>
File: 56488.png (228KB, 349x315px) Image search: [Google]
56488.png
228KB, 349x315px
>>81187300
I knew it wouldn't be long before an "intellectual" jumped in.

Gr8 b8 OP. Did you make that Primer thread earlier?
>>
>if you don't like the movie then you're dumb: the thread
>>
>>81187206
Nah you can't fall asleep. The film is too beautifully shot to lose interest so much, but I did have a very hard time distinguishing the characters played by the same actors, which kinda annoyed me.
>>
>>81187429
I did fall asleep though
Last thing I remember seeing was a little boy reading some shit about russian history to a woman
>>
>>81187206
ummmm why does it say "The"? the film is called Mirror.
>>
You should just kill yourself OP.
>>
>>81187383
prove him wrong
>>
>tfw no patrician bf to fall asleep next to while watching a senseless tarkovski film
>>
>>81187492
What can I say? Maybe not the kind of film for you? It's visually impressive, but the storytelling struggles between making sense and not (in combination with what I said above about actors playing more than one characters) which makes it worse because you can't just ignore it.

Also, anyone can tell me what's the point of having the kid and mother play two characters? To show similarities? Is it supposed to show some subjectivity?
>>
>>81187206
I wouldn't attempt it, anon. If you manage to stay awake while watching it you'll just end up killing yourself.
>>
File: tark the shark on plotbabbies.jpg (77KB, 440x560px) Image search: [Google]
tark the shark on plotbabbies.jpg
77KB, 440x560px
it'll be easy once you're a grown up.
>>
>>81188083
I know that feel.

I'm not gay though. I just find guys more interesting.
>>
>>81188101
The mother and wife share the same character because that's how the main character started perceiving his wife in his memory. It makes it even more interesting the subtle changes the wife's character shows relative to the mother's. Especially the sarcastic smiles. Obviously some Oedipus complex shit going on but that's what I got from it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.