[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Blocks your path What do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: chris-snoop.png (317KB, 696x458px) Image search: [Google]
chris-snoop.png
317KB, 696x458px
>Blocks your path

What do you do?
>>
>>81184744
''do what you feel''
>>
>the left one asks if you just assumed xis gender

What do you do?
>>
>>81184792
>Leads you into a vacant.
>Tells you "Dont fret boss, I got you covered".
>>
>>81184744
chris and marlo are legit scary
>>
>>81184744
Did that nigger ever comb his hair even once
>>
File: 449716.gif (585KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
449716.gif
585KB, 288x216px
>>
>>81184857
Niggers are. It's their animalistic nature.
>>
WMD GOT THAT WMD
>>
>>81185181
RIGHT CHERE RIGHT CHERE
>>
>>81184744
shake it and jiggle it yo
>>
>>81185181
PANDEMIC. PANDEMIC
>>
THIS IS MY CORNER! I AIN'T RUNNIN' NOWHERE!
>>
You're already dead because Mike is blocking your only flank, if both Chris and Snoop felt they needed to come at ya together as a pair. Might as well trigger the suicide belt and take them with you while screaming Marlo can't step to a fag.
>>
Daily reminder that this guy was better than avon and stringer
>>
>>81186171

"Better" in what sense?
>>
>>81186196
Definitely more ambitious than Stringer. He happened to take advantage of Avon and crew going to prison twice. He never could have competed with Barksdale crew season 1, way too much consistent muscle.
>>
>>81186196
>>81186308
Actually I'd say he was more ambitious than Avon too, who just wanted the biggest piece of the pie. Marlo wanted the whole pie and the oven with it.
>>
>>81186308

how is he more ambition? Stringer was starting to buy property and bribe politicians whilst Marlo was more concerned with killing dealers on a corner.
>>
>>81186422
BUT MUH NAME
>>
>>81186353
>>81186422
Avon and stringer got fucked because of conflict of interest, marlo ran his shit just as good as them but alone, so he was more decisive and was able to become more powerful

In the end tho he lost because he had to leave the game and MUH NAME
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.