[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest opinion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: JUST.jpg (42KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
42KB, 852x480px
Honest opinion?
>>
I honestly think you have no life and are lower than cancer, cloister.
>>
>>81183613
heh
wrong thread smart guy
>>
I know a guy named after this movie. I've only seen the third movie though and that one was dogshit. I'm sure the first movie's decent at the least.
>>
>>81183576
a montage of events that happened similarly in the actual boom.

the author of the series begged the producers to name it something other than Neverending because he knew it was such trash. didn't happen.

>black guy was actually a Centaur
>wolf was locked up the entire time
>Fantasia was actually called Fantastica
>protagonist actually becomes the antagonist and the last half of the book turns into Dark souls
>film only covers first half of the first book
>film implies he names the princess his mother's name, when he actually just calls her Moon Child

the book is good, film, not so much
>>
>>81184136
>I know a guy named after this movie.
Never Ending Story Davidson?
>>
>>81183576
perfect children's movie with morality
very good example of allegoric hero's journey archetype-movies
>>
>>81183576
I cried when his horse got stuck in the swamp.

I was 8.
>>
>>81183576

do you like fun?
>>
>>81184369
do you like reddit?
>>
>>81183576
The Neverending Story is the only good thing that German culture produced in the 20th century.
>>
>>81184325
>Telling a space cadet that if he doesn't keep drawing faggoty unicorns all day instead of actually learning something that there will be a horrific catastrophe
>Morality

That's the kind of morality that produced a generation of cat ladies who watch princess movies and manchildren who watch capeshit.
>>
>>81184357
Can't remember. Does it die?
>>
>>81184418

There is literally nothing wrong with watching this when you are a child.
>>
>>81184243
>the author of the series
series?
It was a single book.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Neverending_Story
>>
>>81184292
Bastian Balthasar Bux Davidson
>>
>>81184243
the second half of the book was trash.

The movie is better
>>
>Becoming an adult
>Look at this picture and now realize there's probably three guys crammed inside of that dragon head to make it move.

Who would ever want to be a puppeteer?
>>
File: neverending_310.jpg (57KB, 1268x540px) Image search: [Google]
neverending_310.jpg
57KB, 1268x540px
>>81184529
Yes, anon. He tries to save it but the mud slowly eats the fucking horse. I cried like a bitch.
>>
>>
File: 764765765.png (153KB, 340x363px) Image search: [Google]
764765765.png
153KB, 340x363px
>>81185661
>>81185632
>>
>>81185661
>YFW they drowned a real horse to shoot this scene
>>
>>81185632
>>81185661
lmao @ that horse actually thinking its dying
>>
>>81184532
I thought you were being sarcastic.

I loved this movie as a kid.
>>
Is there a better movie for children?
>>
>>81185777
No better movie for gay children who enjoy gratuitous bare boy chest.
>>
>>81186057

traumatized by the Jungle Book?
>>
>>81186441
>Traumatized
Aroused
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.