[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pure kino I'm the only one who LOVE this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: sinbad.jpg (290KB, 1000x1445px) Image search: [Google]
sinbad.jpg
290KB, 1000x1445px
>pure kino

I'm the only one who LOVE this movie?
>>
The evil space goddess was hoooooootttttt
>>
>>81183455
I liked the soundtrack
>>
>>81183623
She woke my femdom fetishes
>>
>>81183455
My Uncle got attacked by 3 black guys in the movie theater when he went to see this.
>>
>>81183780
I think we share this
>>
File: 1484845346882.png (797KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1484845346882.png
797KB, 764x764px
>>81183455
The best thing Dream Works has ever done.
>>
>>81183455
Bretty gud, but highlights the problem of Dreamworks use of star actors in amination.

Pitt and Zeta-Jones is that half of their success is due to their looks, which is of no use in a cartoon.

You need comedians and voice actors for cartoons.
>>
>>81183802
where does your uncle live?
>>
File: eris.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
eris.webm
3MB, 640x360px
I personally think this movie has the best "visual" representation of a god
>>
> that moment when the dog start licking the eye of the island-monster

Eewww
>>
Evil goddess is the only reason to watch it. A pretty damn good reason, though. She is animated so well and her voice and personality is pure sex.
>>
a shame this and Road to El Dorado are dreamworks last 2D animated movies. They looked so good with the blended 3D in them

thanks Shrek
>>
>>81185951

Never understood why they cast superstars in animated movies. 90% of the time I don't even recognize them. Is anyone really gonna think "omg Brad Pitt has a voice in this now I just have to see it"?
>>
>cucking your best friend
But why?
>>
>>81187771
It almost ruined my enjoyment of it.
>tfw Proteus just lets her go and says "follow your heart"
>>
>>81183455
Why did critics dislike Sinbad and El Dorado? On the Disney side of things, they didn't seem to like Atlantis either. Was it because of some unbreakable conditioning for what they thought an animated film should be? How did the Incredibles get around this?
>>
>>81186206
Los Angeles
>>
>>81183455
This film gave me my giantess fetish
>>
File: don't play coy with me.png (522KB, 1098x618px) Image search: [Google]
don't play coy with me.png
522KB, 1098x618px
>>81188317
This scene did things to me.
>>
>>81183455
Why are they using a white guy to play an arab??
>>
I remember the constellation animals being alive being a cool scene
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.