[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a movie to watch /tv/, gonna name some recents that I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: kino.png (3MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
kino.png
3MB, 2304x1728px
I need a movie to watch /tv/, gonna name some recents that I've enjoyed and you can form an opinion off that

Goon
Doctor Strange
Sans Soleil
The Bothersome Man
>>
>>81181249
I watched Metropolis 1927 this morning,it was surprisingly enjoyable.
Just goes to show how good a movie can be even if its limited by technology but the effort and creativity is present.
>>
>>81181586
Sorry I don't really dabble in things made before the 50s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPNyNivNWA
>>
>>81181586
I had to do a whole critique of that in school, really surprised me then too.
>Shocking overtly sexual robo dancing
>>
File: waifu.jpg (164KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
164KB, 1680x1050px
>>81181666
Each to his own,I really dont have limits on what I try because there is only so much good material created in cinema.

>>81181773
I am kinda thorn by the themes the movie is trying to present and while I understand the period and the environment in which it was created I kinda am repulsed by it probably because how shallow people are presented and really are.
Animals is the other word,a herd that allows to be played with.
>>
Not op but I dont want this thread to die because blacked threads.

Some movies I watched in the past few days,feel free to comment on any of them.

The Grand Illusion 1937
8 1/2 1963
The Third Man 1949
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 187x269px
>>81181586
Limits inspire creativity and thinking..You have to adapt. Nd thats human.
>>
>>81181249
Whats the film in the OP?
>>
I need help identifiying a movie. It was black and white, and it was about a murder/conman seducing a woman and her young son saves her
>>
>>81183467
The Bothersome Man
>>
>>81183599
Ty desu looks real nice
>>
File: Nightofthehunterposter[1].jpg (90KB, 300x455px) Image search: [Google]
Nightofthehunterposter[1].jpg
90KB, 300x455px
>>81183559
Nevermind, found it. Great movie, great use of lighting and shadows
>>
>>81184098
it has influenced later directors such as David Lynch, Martin Scorsese, Rainer Werner Fassbinder[1], Terrence Malick, Jim Jarmusch, Spike Lee, and the Coen brothers
>This movie is responsible for Malick
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.