[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HURRRR I'M BLIND I CAN WALK THROUGH GUNFIRE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 367345.png (1MB, 1116x635px) Image search: [Google]
367345.png
1MB, 1116x635px
HURRRR I'M BLIND I CAN WALK THROUGH GUNFIRE
>>
>>81181077

The Force is with him.
>>
Why are there blind people in Star Wars? Don`t they have the technology to give him his eyesight back?
Jesus Christ just put him in a bacta tank or something.
>>
>>81181077
Nigger Luke established the Force could be used to blind-parry blaster fire 50ish years ago.

And then the Shitty Prequels established thst that shit is literally childsplay by having actual literal children doing it.
>>
Why do stormtroopers even wear armor at this point? It's not resistant to blasters, it's not resistant to explosions, it's not resistant to rocks and it's sure as shit not resistant to some guy with a walking stick. How the fuck do they justify its continued use? Is it just aesthetics?
>>
>>81181077
>I'm going to be a blind Chinese Shaolin monk Kung Fu master even though I'm in a galaxy far far away
>>
>>81181077
Imagine if they used actual lasers. They could turn the laser beam on and wave it around and slice up everything without a problem. It'd be like they were using super long light sabers.
>>
>>81181077
The force can give you a sense of foresight for the short future.

It's the reason that they can reflect blaster fire with their eyes closed, and have such fast lightsaber duels with other jedi.
Some can even see further than a few split seconds, and see distant future events ( anakin seeing padme die ).
>>
It's pretty logic, if you are can't see something, that something can't see you.
>>
>>81181141
That isn't canon anymore, gramps.
>>
>>81181174
I don't get why they don't make weapon batons out of that plastic Darth vaders suit is made of since it resisted the lightsaber pretty well
>>
>>81181181
That's because a galaxy far far away was actually Hei
>>
>>81181174
The armor dissipated energy from blaster shots, leaving the trooper unconscious, and with burns on large areas of the body. If the trooper was shot on the shoulder, it was possible he still went down. This meant that the trooper could survive direct hits, and after a quick bath in bacta, he was ready for service again. The armor didn't protect against blunt weapons though, some hits to the head with a club, or with stones could lead to falling unconscious, or even death, because of brain trauma and damage.

None of the troopers shot by blasters actually died. Bravo Lucas.
>>
>>81181077
I'M ONE WITH THE FORCE, THE FORCE IS WITH ME I'M ONE WITH THE FORCE, THE FORCE IS WITH ME I'M ONE WITH THE FORCE, THE FORCE IS WITH ME I'M ONE WITH THE FORCE, THE FORCE IS WITH ME I'M ONE WITH THE FORCE, THE FORCE IS WITH ME I'M ONE WITH THE FORCE, THE FORCE IS WITH ME I'M ONE WITH THE FORCE, THE FORCE IS WITH ME I'M ONE WITH THE FORCE, THE FORCE IS WITH ME
>>
>>81181123
maybe he made himself blind on purpose to see the force
>>
>i am with the force the force is with me
and

Come on guys, be honest, it was the best SW movie after the RotH. It was 11/10 for SW franchise, which makes the movie itself a solid 8
>>
File: 1916folt3dwgnjpg.jpg (134KB, 720x287px) Image search: [Google]
1916folt3dwgnjpg.jpg
134KB, 720x287px
HURR I CAN SHOT A MISSILE INTO A SMALL HOLE WITHOUT A TARGETING COMPUTER BECAUSE A VOICE IN MY HEAD SAID SO
>>
>>81181874
>>81181966
I liked that he chanted it but he should have said it much slower, especially in the battlefield scene. When he says it fast it makes it sound like he doesn't actually believe and is just panicking. Chanting it slowly would have conveyed that Jedi confidence.
>>
I tried to watch this for the first time yesterday.
I had to turn it off after 30 minutes.

I can't believe Disney is pushing another Mary-Sue and all those forced minority token casts too... Really took me out of the Star Wars universe. And it will probably get worse during the next decade...
>>
>>81181123
He didn't have insurance.
>>
>>81182075
I bet you'd better enjoy *record scratch* *frame freeze* "Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation." even more, fag
>>
Daisey Ridleys acting consisted of mouth agape and eyes wide open.
>>
>>81181077
>is ya foot ok?
>that stormtrooper he uses as a shield getting shot in the chest five times going OW OW OW OW
>beating armored people up with a stick (girl did this too)
>are you kidding me??? I'm blind!!!
And people thought the ewoks were bad.
>>
>>81181123
He doesn't have any money
>>
File: 1471741291030.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471741291030.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>81181077
why do stormtroopers wear armor if it can't even protect them from wooden sticks?
>>
His character was kinda underused, the first hour of the film should have been rewritten and paced differently.
>>
>>81182481
Because, like, he's one with the force and the force is with him bro...didnt you watch the movie? LOL!
>>
>swords made out of light
>can travel at light speed
>space samurais
>space tall human dog things
>there's a magical thing called the force
>can move things with the mind and manipulate people's minds
and a shit load more of silly shit but a blind fighter is too much
>>
>>81182125
under rated post
>>
>>81182788
Post this on /swco/ and see how they react
>>
>>81182125
What are the tax rates on insurance?
>>
>>81181216
b8
>>
>>81181087
And he's one with the force.
>>
>>81182863
Done
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.