[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mad Men >>>>>> Plebranos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dongdraper.jpg (46KB, 937x655px) Image search: [Google]
dongdraper.jpg
46KB, 937x655px
Mad Men >>>>>> Plebranos
>>
File: 1483894567346.webm (611KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483894567346.webm
611KB, 720x720px
>>81180493
They're both great, like better than any other tv shows I watched overall but you're right OP, Mad Men takes the cake.
>>
>>81180493
Can't we all just agree on the fact that The Wire, Mad Men and The Sopranos are the very apex of television?
>>
>>81180493
>ywn watch Mad Men for the first time

re-watched the entire series 4[/spoilers] already. I need another show to watch, but nothing fills the void
>>
Deadwood is better than either, and the Sopranos had too many weak-ass storylines, I have no fucking idea why people revere it so much.
>>
>>81182538
Add Unsolved Mysteries to that list and you got a deal
>>
>>81180493
Both are great but Mad Men gets the edge because there are fewer stupid parts like Tony pulling a gun out of a fish to kill a guy
>>
>watch mad men
>it's allright but nothing happens for two seasons
>drop it
Too slow paced, shows that are about everyday lives and nothing significant aren't interesting to me
>>
>>81182803
the term 'pleb filter' was created for Mad Men and this is a perfect example of such
>>
>>81182803
>nothing happens
What's character development?
>>
>>81182803
Watch it for the characters, that's more important in Mad Men than the actual plot.
>>
>>81182538

Add Deadwood to that.

HBO has really gone to shit in the last 10 years.
>>
>>81183011
>>81182761
Deal
>>
>>81182803
>its a /tv/ calls someone a pleb because they dont enjoy VERY slow paced shows when they are about normal or mundane situations

The wire is the same desu
>>
>>81182538
>>81183011
that's literally my top 4

kudos /tv/
>>
>>81182803
This post is so plebeian it has to be bait.
>>
>>81183052
>the wire is normal and mundane
You're right. There aren't any trannsexual demi-gods that do flying ninja kicks and make marvel quips while fighting the white male patriarchy. It's totally mundane. Like omg nothing even happens. All of those black cast members and not one bbc cuck scene.

D R O P P E D
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.