[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AS YOU KNOW I GREW UP WATCHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-03-16 20.30.01.png (442KB, 554x876px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-16 20.30.01.png
442KB, 554x876px
AS YOU KNOW I GREW UP WATCHING
>>
zods snapped neck?
>>
blacked.com kinographicon
>>
POWER RANGERS N SHIET
>>
>>81179670
what didn't he grew up with?
>>
>>81179756
A father evidently
>>
>>81179670
Hmm Hollywood. Shit out more sequels in my mouth. I want your next Marvel flick like a smelly turd. Delicious.
>>
insert literally anything so it seems like Stuckmann's opinion has credit even though he probably never even watched [insert franchise] as a kid, because how the fuck is it possible he literally grew up with literally everything, yeah I liked a lot of shit as a kid but even when I was a kid there were some franchises/tv shows I wasn't into, I was never into Bond, never got into Godzilla, etc, but I was aware of them. just because I was aware of something and maybe saw a movie or two when I was a kid I wouldn't say I grew up with Bond. hell there's really not that many movies I'd say I grew up with and I watched a lot of movies as a kid, Chris says he grew up with fucking everything
>>
File: stuckmann and black people.png (872KB, 851x439px) Image search: [Google]
stuckmann and black people.png
872KB, 851x439px
>>81179756
>>81179795
>>
like despite he says it and constantly shows off his pop culture merch I don't believe Stuckmann read the comics or gave a shit about any of the characters before MCU movies yet he'll say he grew up reading the comics
>>
>>81180031
Wow, he literally played the "I grew up" card with black people
Wow stuckmann wow
Let me guess, this was part of his Get Out review wasn't it?
>>
>>81180081
It was indeed.
>>
>>81179670
Why do Generation Z kids get so triggered by this? Seriously how pathetic are you fucking kids?

I grew up in the 90s. (born 87) and nothing about Sutckmann's childhood seems like he's trying too hard or unrealistically forcing shit that he didn't actually grew up with. These were times before the internet became the thing it is today. The only thing we had were games, television and movies. I was a huge fan and grew up on a lot of the same things.
>>
based stuckmann could make his wife cum at the same time as he did, could you ever be a chad like he is?
https://youtu.be/gUyw93JKkWg?t=32m40s
>>
>>81180103
Thanks for your contribution, Chris
>>
>>81180165
Thanks for the meme post, Generation Z faggot.
>>
I hate this nostalgia fetish that has infected society and pop culture. People don't grow up. They remain children mentally. Patethic!
>>
File: stuckmann's wedding.jpg (51KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
stuckmann's wedding.jpg
51KB, 600x398px
>>81180155
She's so cute. I'd cuck the Stuck in a heartbeat if I had the chance.
>>
>>81180103
I still think he's a cunt, but yeah most of the people making fun of him were probably born post 1995 and think that liking 'nerdy' things is something you just do to look cool
>>
You guys seem to know an awful lot about his videos and their content, almost as if you watched all of them just to meme him. Who is the real winner here ?
>>
File: Stuckmann Sailor Moon.jpg (59KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
Stuckmann Sailor Moon.jpg
59KB, 620x330px
>>81180385
He has an adorable wife who loves him, so I guess it's him.
>>
>>81180103
>I was a huge fan and grew up on a lot of the same things.

This. To a certain extent. It seems odd that so many people on /tv/ have huge issue with this though.
>>
>>81180419
But we get to meme
>>
He didn't grow up with anything "nerd" related. He just hopped the bandwagon. None of his collections look dated and all his opinions are formed to appeal to other "nerds" that apparently grew up with the same thing
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.