[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACT: There has never been a legit kino made about aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: alienpossibilitythree.png (1MB, 737x668px) Image search: [Google]
alienpossibilitythree.png
1MB, 737x668px
It's a dumb concept that begs to be given the "flick" treatment.
>inb4 muh aliens
Not an argument. Aliens is a "film" at the very best, but we all know it's a just a high quality movie.
>>
>>81177694
>le flick le movie le film

'no'
>>
>kino
stop this dumb shit already
>>
Signs, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>81177694
E.T.
>>
>>81177778
Nice try, but the kino "Signs" did not actually have a single alien in it. In fact, the switcheroo it pulls only proves my point.
>>
File: Reddit_Armie.png (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit_Armie.png
92KB, 400x400px
>>81177743
Salutations, reddit!
>>
That's because aliens don't exist. Kino reflects reality, and that's why it is so impactful and deep. Aliens aren't a part of reality (i.e., they don't exist), and thus are disqualified from being in Kino.
>>
Arrival was pretty kinoy
>>
>>81177829
>repeating the same meaningless word over and over again
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>81177878

you seem to be lost bud reddit is >>>>>> that way :)
>>
>>81177801
What the fuck are you talking about? Signs is kino. This is no discussion.
>>
>>81177897
>I have no argument
okay
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0 (1).jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0 (1).jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>81177878
>repeating the same things over and over
>reddit
Bane?
>>
>>81177868
This. And the original day the earth stood still.
>>
>>81177947
baneposting is pure unoriginal cancer
>>
>>81177912
Yes it is kino, and it has based Mel.

But I said Signs wasn't about aliens and didn't feature any, not that it wasn't kino.
>>
>>81177947
that's a low-blow, big guy. fuckin hothead.
>>
File: contact-machine_zpsf39c8ea6.jpg (111KB, 672x281px) Image search: [Google]
contact-machine_zpsf39c8ea6.jpg
111KB, 672x281px
Not even trying.
>>
>>81177743
go back to /mu/ faggot
>>
>>81177694
I think making a film from the pov of an alien who has completely different morals and purpose and just see it do its thing would be interesting. One scene would of course have it just totally demolish a human community with the "we are so insignificant to them, we are like ants, if we were to build a highway we wouldn't care to even notice an ant colony getting rekt in the process" idea.
>>
>>81178801
Isn't that the plot of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?
>>
>>81177966
>>
>>81177694
You sound like a retard
>>
>>81179055
yeah but it's a comedy, and the aliens are antropomorhpic english talking things more stupid than humans and they are actually building a literal cosmic highway
>>
>>81177694
The Man Who Fell To Earth is Kino
>>
>There has never been a legit kino made about a-
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.