[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-Asians were a mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: deaf note.png (1MB, 937x1211px) Image search: [Google]
deaf note.png
1MB, 937x1211px
More like Def Nope.
>>
Why do you care? It's an american movie, they will cast American actors.

Everyone will forget this movie in a couple years anyways.

Stop being upset about something not worth being upset about.
>>
>>81176650
Exactly, I'm not watching this bullshit.
>>
>South-African movies are full of whites
>North American movies are full of blacks
the world turned upsidedown
>>
>>81176650
i watched the cartoon. that was enough. i dont need gooks and i dont need negros or biebz lookalikes to enjoy a story
>>
>>81176669
>years
I give it a month
>>
The Japanese movie was absolute dog shit.

I think the ending wasn't too bad though. I recall being somewhat happy because I liked it better than the original anime ending. Fuck Near.
>>
>>81177647
What happens in it?
>>
The Japanese live action efforts were pretty shit (unsurprisingly) so I'll give it a chance
>>
>>81177671
Movie ending is vastly superior to anime, you should watch it before some fag spoils it to you
>>
why didn't they cast the bad guy as black and the good guy as white if they are going to ignore racial cast?
>>
File: WHITEPEOPLEREEEEEE.png (633KB, 831x870px) Image search: [Google]
WHITEPEOPLEREEEEEE.png
633KB, 831x870px
I'm so glad we finally have people open to discussing the biggest problems we have in the world right now
>>
>>81176669
>asians can't be american
>>
>>81176650
>people saying there aren't any asians in this
>watari's actor is an asian

fucking dumbasses can't even check wikipedia
>>
>>81180045
>caring about more than one thing is hard
>>
>>81179842
>implying L going around driving an ice cream truck with a loli for an hour and a half is a good ending
>>
>>81180733
they can't
>>
>>81180045
I fucking hate that putting yourself down as a human is viewed as a courageous thing, even when it's mild like this.
It serves to elevate the person disparaging themselves, while vilifying whatever group they are a part of.
It's like going "all of us are bad but I recognize it so I'm good." Like some kind of sjw cuck Socrates.
I can hear these people masturbating.
>>
If the live action movie did anything right it was using Naomi's death to get Light on the investigation team instead of HEY WHOA LADY I'M NOT KIRA JUST TELL ME YOUR NAME HUH
>>
>>81176650
why is there a nigger?
>>
>>81181110

Thanks for joining the thread, already in progress!
>>
>YOURE NEXT
pretty fun
>THE GUEST
good film...maybe this director is on to something
>BLAIR WITCH
Well that was bad...but really what could you do with the property

>DEATH NOTE
??????

Is this the end of Adam's once promising career ?
>>
>>81181186
His only okay movie is "A Horrible Way to Die", everything after that, including "You're Next" and "The Guest" is stupid garbage.
>>
when the nig gets revealed in a trailer will normies erupt over blacks taking over Asian roles?
>>
>>81181594

The trailer is already out, FFS catch up to the goddamn discussion!
>>
>>81181594
Blacks can't "steal" a role even if it's an azn in the eyes of a new world continuum.
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1280x720px
>Not an SJW
>Love anime
>Don't want anime movies to be a thing in the west (Japanese live action anime movies are fine)
>mfw SJWs do the work for us
>>
Lack of diverse representation is an actual issue, but people seem to be getting confused with the issue. 4-5% of Americans have Asian ancestry, and their representation in the media is much lower, so they feel sort of left out which is a fair and reasonable criticism of the media.

Getting mad at an adaptation of a cartoon made in Japan (which these people seem to forget is xenophobic and racist as fuck) seems like a backwards criticism. There's more ethnic diversity in this movie than the anime or the Japanese film even attempted to do. And I'm willing to bet the characters aren't gonna be massive stereotypes. But some blogger misses these little victories entirely.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.