[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this /tv/. What did i think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: oblivion-009.jpg (484KB, 1284x1829px) Image search: [Google]
oblivion-009.jpg
484KB, 1284x1829px
Just watched this /tv/. What did i think of it?
>>
>>81176166
gay
>>
it would have made more sense that if the aliens were going to clone a bunch of clones of the same people that they would clone The Rock and make his girlfriend be The Rock. cAn you imagine have the Rock doing Tom Cruises job. Them aliens really fucked up
>>
>>81176166
modern scifi done right
>>
>>81176166
Loved the design and look of the movie. Honestly would have preferred if they played it straight without the twist.
>>
>>81176307
nothing with tom cruise is "done right"
>>
good idea, good visuals

waaaayyyyy too slow

shitty music
>>
File: machina.jpg (777KB, 4096x2160px) Image search: [Google]
machina.jpg
777KB, 4096x2160px
>>81176166
The half-hearted coincidence of the Empire state building miraculously surviving the apocalypse and the long lost wife drifts back to Earth to save the day, featuring Morgan Freeman as Gandalf detracts from an otherwise entertaining alt-future scifi flick.
>>
Good until the reveal at the end of Master Femputer, which was just fucking stupid.
>>
>>81176323
What's the twist again? I enjoyed the first half of the film then it really starts to sick because it's obvious cruise san is not going to die
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-08-12-21h58m04s98.jpg (367KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-08-12-21h58m04s98.jpg
367KB, 1920x808px
It was really good. Probably as good as blockbusters get.
>>
>>81176480
The aliens hes been killing are actuaaly survivor humans. Also him and the woman were clones that were used by the aliens to take ou the remaining humans.
>>
Fuck you Sally.
>>
>>81176480
Why do you watch film without paying attention? What's even the point?
>>
>>81176528
I watched it in Japan so it was dubbed and called repeating day. My then gf got bored with it and started licking my nipples and giving my a hand job at the halfway point
>>
I liked it when he killed the feminist american woman
>>
The redhead was hot af
I'd love to be an effective team with her
>>
Absolutetely Cruise Kino.
I give it a 10 out of 10.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.