[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when they hit on the civil rights stuff, its kind of a turn off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mad_men7[1].jpg (251KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
mad_men7[1].jpg
251KB, 750x500px
when they hit on the civil rights stuff, its kind of a turn off
>>
>>81174145
Because it doesn't fit the current narrative or what?
>is it just me or are there a bunch of negros in the lobby?
>are we negros?
>lifted dat bale, toted dat barg
>they sure do love their magazines
>I don't even watch the damn thing!
It's just part of the show, deal with it. I liked Dawn. You can't just watch a show set in the 60s dealing with 60s stuff like JFK and Kent State and ignore civil rights, shit was important.
>>
>>81174145

Just like in real life.
>>
BIGGEST

BLACKEST

PROSTITUTE
>>
Fuck off, Pete having that terribly awkward TV conversation with the elevator guy was amazing.
>>
>>81174145
They barely even touched on issues of race in the show. If that really tied your diapers in a knot, then you have issues.
>>
oh fuck they merged with ted's agency

also is jewish princess best wife?
>>
File: playboybunny[1].jpg (127KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
playboybunny[1].jpg
127KB, 600x335px
was he /ourguy/?
>>
>>81174145
>It's a polfag literally can't even be reminded black people exist before throwing his tendies in a rage episode

Literally the only character to be involved with the Civil Rights Movement (Kinsey) is shown as being a total poseur who is only involved so he can brag about it, Pete's attempts at being racially progressive are usually either ignored or hilariously awkward, Don doesn't really give a shit, Roger says all kinds of shit that would get you crucified today, and Peggy BTFOs her proto-sjw boyfriend from the later seasons.
What are you on about?
>>
>>81175902
that was annoying at first and then pretty based
and then tragic
>>
>>81175610
Clarissa Darling's dad banking massive black whores!

>>81175721
I lot a lot of respect for Pete when he yelled at a coworker for pointing out that the rioters were ruining the city. Very Sweden-tier Pete.
>>
>>81175955
>>81175777
>>81175211
calm down with them dubs

i was just saying the speak of civil rights messes with the flow of the show
yes it was part of the 60s, but when they included it feels like it clashes with the rest of the show
>>
>>81175211
>>81175777
>>81175955
>>81176099

This is now a digits thread.

THE KING ORDERED IT.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.