[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Live_by_Night_(film).png (122KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Live_by_Night_(film).png
122KB, 220x326px
What went wrong?
>>
>>81173906
Marketed terribly
>>
Idris Elba
>>
>>81173906
Ben Affleck isn't bankable unless he's wearing a bat cowl, and even that's debatable.

He's also terribly miscast in this. He should have just directed and let someone else star, but he's a vain Hollywood actor so he tried to have his cake and eat it too.
>>
>>81173906
1)It was boring

2)Decendent of slave-owners Aflack plays a SJW gangster
>>
Warner brothers rushed him so he would have time for their batman trash
it was supposed to come out this year
>>
>>81173906
>Dude the KKK lmao!

They've never been relevant

Also the ending peters out like book endings tend to do, and the movie ended like a book: Poorly. Afflecki shouldn't have stayed so close to the original
>>
>>81173906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjyrkjqpF80&t=48s

afflecki wanted to leave the DCU, and WB weren't having that. Sabotage nigga
>>
>>81174029
i really like him in gone girl
>>
>>81174092
He, he was surprisingly great in that.
Dude can't direct for shit, though
>>
>>81174053
>They've never been relevant

This shows just an extreme lack of historical education on your part.
>>
>>81174200
Not only were they never relevant, they're utterly irrelevant and/or basically nonexistent now - meaning the movie is too much of a time period piece.
>>
>>81174278
>basically nonexistent

They still have huge marches, what the fuck are you talking about? It was major news when they endorsed Trump during the election.
>>
>>81173906
Everything between when he gets out of jail up to the final shootout.

I liked it though. Just sorta generic.
>>
>>81174366
>It was major news when they endorsed Trump during the election.
Wow, it was major news? They must be on every block then
>>
>>81174366
The Klan is just a giant honey pot now. I'd say about 75% of their members are alphabet soup agents
>>
>>81174366
>They still have huge marches
So like 50 guys from all over the South gathering together in one city for a march is "huge"?
Pro-tip: David Duke is a nobody and he only gets attention because CNN and the MSM need a villain
>>
>>81173906
It needed more quips.
>>
>>81173906
Nothing new or even memorable. Shot really nice, but holy shit did I forget about it fast.
>>
>>81174465

>spouting percentages based on what you read from other aspies posting on chans.
>>
I just picture Ben Affleck, drunk off his ass and wearing his batsuit, holding a ticket taker by his lapel and yelling "WHERE ARE THEY?"
>>
>>81174158
>Implying
He directed Argo, dork
>>
>>81174158
Ar go fuck yourself.

Also the town and gone baby gone.
>>
>>81174497
http://www.attn.com/stories/6255/how-big-kkk-is-2016

>The Southern Poverty Law Center estimates that there are 190 active KKK groups with between 5,000 and 8,000 Klan members in the U.S.
>>
>>81174707
holy fuck, 9000 in a country of over 300 million, damn, what a menace.
>>
>>81174594
>>81174666
And they're all shit.
You must be new, or else you'd know that.
Either way, nice bait.
>>
>>81174707
>8,000 is huge
Dude, that's like the population of a ghost town in Nebraska. They're irrelevant.
>>
>>81174278
The KKK is still huge all over, Christ they stil
Hold meetings in the woods of Atco, New Jersey. They just went from being violent to getting into politics and government jobs and keeping down minorites. Smarter move in my opinion.
>>
>>81174278
>too much of a time period piece
God, the retards on this place.
>>
>>81174852
Na, you're just wrong. It's ok. It happens. I'll just wait for your apology.
>>
>>81174852
>Being this wrong
Who are you calling new, fagtron?
>>
>>81174707

wow a whole 0.000025% of the population
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.