[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From the creators of: The Matrix...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: GvlEJq1.jpg (179KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GvlEJq1.jpg
179KB, 1500x1000px
From the creators of: The Matrix...
>>
>>81173842
The Uncanny X-Men
>>
>>81173920
More like ex-men, am I right?
>>
File: 1490917133381.jpg (199KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1490917133381.jpg
199KB, 569x802px
>>81173971
mfw
>>
>>81173971
don't suggest this, it will happen and you will see how terrible it is. picture an unholy union between matrix revolutions and female ghostbusters

there's already enough crazy people who think people should be able to legally change their gender to different species because it is their choice. here's a recent video displaying some of these people (campus security doesn't remove them because they were instructed by faculty not to do their jobs):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1P_1mLlJik
>>
>>81173842
Question: They were clearly losing their hair, are they now wearing wigs or did they get hair transplants as part of the transition?
>>
>>81174856
They're taking male hormone blockers (testosterone and dihydrotestosterone) to seem more female like. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is what is considered to cause male patterned baldness. No DHT beong produced = chance for hair to grow back.
>>
>>81173842
Would you, /tv/?
>>
>>81173842
God they are disgusting
>>
>>81175033
I thought lack of DHT meant no additional hair loss, not that it would grow back.
>>
>>81173842
>From the creators of
spermatazoa
>>
>>81175033
That's why Propecia® turns you into a woman.
>>
>>81175033
DHT also causes beards I think.
>>
File: C5pgCj0WQAA-tAT.jpg (124KB, 878x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5pgCj0WQAA-tAT.jpg
124KB, 878x1200px
>>81173842
My favorite part of them going full on tranny is that they made better movies as men than they do as women
>>
>>81176717
They are still men though, fucked up ones, but they are
>>
>>81176115
not that poster and somebody hardly informed on the subject who typically avoids trannyshit like the plague but I've seen a disturbing number of trannies who do regain their hair
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.