[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pulgasari Animated Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pulgasari.png (565KB, 650x963px) Image search: [Google]
pulgasari.png
565KB, 650x963px
Holy shit, what is Netflix thinking?
>>
>>81170993
Korean market?
>>
>>81171034
Does Netflix have a North Korean market?
>>
>>81171058
South Koreans won't watch it?
>>
>>81170993

sounds retardedasari
>>
>>81171203
The original movie was North Korean propaganda and it's being produced in North Korea, Netflix is publishing.
>>
“With the recent worldwide success of the smash hit comedy ‘The Interview’, we at Netflix think the world is ready for another dose of North Korean craziness. ‘Pulgasari’ is among the great North Korean films, and ‘The Legendary Adventures’ will honor its legacy. Each episode is an exciting fantasy-adventure, which makes watching ‘Pulgasari’ an event the whole family will enjoy.”

Netflix will drop all thirteen episodes on the 22nd of August. Voice talent for the series is yet to be announced. Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong-un will act as executive producer, continuing his father’s monster movie legacy.
>>
>>81171258
Wasn't the original director kidnapped along with the female lead?
>>
File: wat.gif (790KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
790KB, 720x540px
>>81171292
>Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong-un will act as executive producer, continuing his father’s monster movie legacy
>>
>>81170993
This has to be an April fools prank
>>
Move over, capeshit. The age of North Koreakino has dawned.
>>
Please Jesus let this be real!
>>
>>81172797
>>
>>81171236
haha that got me laughing
>>
I knew the creator of the Kaijursaurus blog posted here...
>>
>>81171299
Yes, she was also his ex wife. They only escaped when they were scouting for locations in Switzerland and they booked it to the South Korean embassy.
>>
>>81170993
that picture is from ace attorney investigations 2
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.