[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favourite Found Footage movie? Mine is pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Your favourite Found Footage movie?

Mine is pic related
>>
[Rec]

the last exorcism
>>
Banshee Chapter
Borderland
Blair Witch
Europa Report(shitty ending)
Grave Encounters
>>
File: Chronicle_Film_Poster.jpg (105KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
Chronicle_Film_Poster.jpg
105KB, 300x445px
come at me bro
>>
>>81167117
What does /tv/ think of Grave Encounters 2? I thought it wasn't as bad as the reviews.

I actually liked Apollo 18
>>
>>81167208
Was gonna say the same.
>>
>>81166629
Banshee chapter was surprisingly good. It's crazy chris Nolan almost directed it. They axed the budget when he left
>>
>>81167208
why would you like a film from hack landis
>>
Zero Day
>>
>>81167208

I agree. EASILY THE BEST.

Some would even call it kino
>>
>>81167117
Are you me? I was gonna say all of these plus The Conspiracy and Resolution
>>
>>81167304
It was great, however you are weong on the Christopher Nolan part......there is nothing online at all that says he would've directed it.....
>>
File: Download (4).jpg (10KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
Download (4).jpg
10KB, 184x273px
VHS

Great series. Since they are anthology movies, it makes the genre ten times more digestible because the footage wouldn't be longer than 15 min and you don't have to sit through 1 hour shaky cam and stupid dialogue before the monster shows up.

It's also really creative. The part with the Indonesian sect is probably the best and the one with the Zombie who has the GoPro on his head the most hilarious one.

Everybody who likes creative horror should watch this
>>
>>81167226
You are wrong to like it
>>
The Blair Witch Project (genuinely creepy)
The Borderlands (great atmosphere and build up to a interesting climax)
Lake Mungo (pitch perfect ghost story)
The (Mithras) Conspiracy (good atmosphere, tense)
Grave Encounters (not really creepy, but great fun, good ideas)
Paranormal Activity (only the first one)
>>
The atticus Institute is pretty cool.
Grave encounters 1 and 2
Night light.
Willow creek

I like weird wtf endings
>>
File: images.jpg (96KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
96KB, 720x1080px
As Above, So Below.
Perfect mix of found footage horror and comfy treasure hunt movie imo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.