[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She was right, his book is shit. Also what does tv/ think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: nocturnal-animals[1].jpg (492KB, 1687x2500px) Image search: [Google]
nocturnal-animals[1].jpg
492KB, 1687x2500px
She was right, his book is shit.

Also what does tv/ think about Nocturnal animals
>>
>>81163871
it was also shit.
>>
>>81163871

The book murder/revenge story is painfully simplistic and clichéd and couldn't stand alone as a story as either a book or a film. (Also how the hell was the manuscript so huge for such a simple story??)

Also lol'd at the anti-rural sentiment of the film, it seems that city slickers view the countryside as some kind of dangerous wilderness populated by toothless rapist hicks (no doubt wearing MAGA baseball caps) and you should always go heavily armed on trips between cities
>>
That wasn't the book she was talking about, that was just something else he had written

The book being good was his revenge for her aborting their unborn child and insulting him
>>
>>81164385

>Also how the hell was the manuscript so huge for such a simple story??

The first thing I thought when I finished the movie, also note it was A4 paper, the story would take 50 pages max
>>
>>81164417
but it wasn't good.
>>
>>81164490
Okay, stop. You're being an idiot.

They movie can't show everything she read. In the book 'Edward and Susan' she doesn't sleep to read the book nonstop. There's s much more in that story than what you see in the movie.

Have you ever read a fucking book? Have you ever read the synopsis of a book and think how could the book be 300+ pages? Because the author creates so much content.
>>
>>81164643
why are you defending this silly movie?
>>
>>81164670

He's probably from/lit/
>>
>>81164385
>you should always go heavily armed on trips between cities

especially when driving through little rest stop towns and desert areas. there are a lot of fucked up people out there.
>>
>>81164670
Why are you so stupid you can't realize you can't have a movie about someone reading the full 300+ pages of a manuscript? And that they're only showing the meat of the story.

Why do you think some films are only 2 hours when they take place over weeks? Because the scenes being shown are the most important to the plot. Don't be thick.
>>
>>81164778
the meat of the story is a hot dog lol the movie is cliche'd garbage anything substantive you got from this you could get from a number of Paul Scharder or Sam Peckinpah movies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.