[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Austin Powers 4 be good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: austin powers.jpg (150KB, 1600x1202px) Image search: [Google]
austin powers.jpg
150KB, 1600x1202px
Will Austin Powers 4 be good?
>>
do behave
>>
rebooting a series with the same lead after years of being dormant is a stupid idea

it will be like zoolander 2
>>
>>81161409

3 was obvious shit

4 will be worse
>>
There was a 3rd one?
>>
Comedy sequels are all ways risky but a 4th Austin Powers would have really been bad, I think when a comedy gets past 2 movies audiences get tired.
>>
Isn't Michael Myers dead?
>>
>>81162621
he wishes
>>
>>81162266

Soooo. just as good as the original but is not itself original.

If Z2 dropped in 2004, everyone would have loved it.
>>
love guru was a career killer.
>>
I don't give a fuck, I want a 4th film.
I hate remakes and sequels but I want another Austin Powers film... the last one wasn't fantastic, but I reckon they could definitely make a better one.
The first 2 were amazing.
>>
Mike Myers has been planning one for years but he's never gotten it finished. I think critics reaction to the Love Guru scared him.
>>
>>81162687
>The first 2 were amazing.
And took the series to a logical conclusion. 1 was a solid parody of the older campy Bond movies, and 2 took it a step further, practically becoming a parody of 1 in the process. The beginning of 3 was the cherry on top, a direct parody set inside the universe. Everything after the opening credits was unnecessary though.
>>
>>81161409
the only way it could work if Austin Powers 4 was about making fun of "realistic" spy films, bourne films, and the bond films that were inspired by bourne films. Basically any movie that was released in 00s and 10s.

Make the movie so fucking grey in color grading, make the whole movie shaky as fuck like if it was directed by greengrass himself. I swear to fucking god, we need austin powers 4 just for this.
>>
>>81161409

Any ideas what it could be about? I would like to see Austin trying to use his 60s playboy knowledge to pull modern day women but considering how much has changed it obviously won't work. Turns out SJW culture was all produced by Doctor Evil's son so he could ruin the one thing Powers enjoys, sex.
>>
>>81161409
THERE WAS A THIRD ONE?
>>
>Dat hot tub scene in the first movie

I never knew a comedy could be so arousing.
>>
Mike Myers best work was in "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People" with Kanye
>>
>>81161409
First two were kino. The third was pretty watchable. I have a bad feeling the fourth is gonna be dogshit.
>>
>>81162661
Same thing with Dumb and Dumber 2

Waiting 20 years to make a sequel to a mediocre comedy is not the best move. If it came out in 96 it would have been huge
>>
Does Mike Meyers appear in anything past 2005 any more .....that is not Shrek?

He does not even show up in other SNL cast member movies, like everyone else he ever worked with.
>>
>>81163338
Third one was already dogshit, especially any time Beyonce was on screen. Pam Grier this bitch ain't.
>>
>>81163338
I like the first one, it was decent

Fucking love the second one as the best in the series

Third was just boring and weird with loads of rehashed jokes and half assed attempts. It looked like a cheaper made for tv movie after a while.

I have no hopes for this one in any way shape or form.
>>
>>81163934
How could they not let him make movies anymore after the hit films cat in the hat and the love guru?
>>
>>81163035
I like it. I want the screenplay on my desk yesterday.
>>
>>81161409
Depends on whether or not they decide to be boobs and just redo all their old jokes.
>>
File: travolta-goldmember2.jpg (31KB, 462x284px) Image search: [Google]
travolta-goldmember2.jpg
31KB, 462x284px
>>81164068
Don't know I have hope for this, but I wanted the gits movie to be good too.
>>
File: 61511tIcXCL.jpg (65KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
61511tIcXCL.jpg
65KB, 353x500px
Was it kino????
>>
>>81163980
This is why Adam Sandler is smart and formed his own studio. Now he churns out 1-2 completely shit movies a year and no one is there to stop him
>>
>>81163841
Dumb and Dumber was not mediocre.
>>
>>81164245
>Now he churns out 1-2 completely shit movies a year
Yeah, on netflix.
>>
It will be cancer.
>>
File: austin powers tom cruise.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
austin powers tom cruise.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>the third one is shit

it had a kino opening though
>>
>>81164641
The movie is still shit, though.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.