[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good documentaries about satanism/the occult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: SamaelLilithGoatPentagram.png (60KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
SamaelLilithGoatPentagram.png
60KB, 520x520px
Sup /tv/, what are some good documentaries about satanism?
>>
Bumping, I want some good shit too
>>
>>81159505
lol'd
>>
>>81159636
wut
>>
I hung out with these people when I was an edgy teen. I found a bunch of them who were high-up in the "church" on IRC back in the day.

They're just losers who are so butthurt about Christians that they've devoted their entire lives to trolling them. They don't actually believe the majority of the crap they pretend to. The only aspect that actually matters is the "being selfish" part. The church is a total scam (made as a "joke" against the christian church), you have to pay to join (sort of like how you tithe for a christian church) and then they laugh at you for being stupid enough to give them money (they told me this straight-up when they told me not to join).

It would be a very boring and stupid documentary filled with a lot of bullshit to freak out stupid religious people.
Might as well watch a documentary about how cool goths think they are for wearing black all day long.
>>
>>81159272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt_T5EF-uzU&index=50&list=PLf8vrfYalBtuowTAwVt191pcCIWkCSwVP

It's not good, but it's funny. Some other weird shit in the playlist too btw,
>>
>>81159779
LaVeyan Satanists are pompous hypocritical edgelords, theistic Satanists who don't have a recognized or organized 'religion' (for I wouldn't dare grace the name of Anton's fuckfest scam with the name of religion, for that implies way too much credit) are much more interesting because they're not pseudo-intellectual goths but people who actually try and worship Satan as an entity and not 'muh ideals'.

>laveyans say their shit promotes peace, individualism, scientific rationalism
>regularly practice chaos magick and their 11th satanic commandment tells you destroy people
>laveyanism, not even once
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (4KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
4KB, 320x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoqfYKE1NMM
>>
op asked about occult films too not just satanistic
>>
>>81159272
>http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/category/religion/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.