[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf? I hate Evil Tech Corporations now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Ghost_in_the_Shell_(2017_film).png (166KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_in_the_Shell_(2017_film).png
166KB, 259x384px
wtf? I hate Evil Tech Corporations now.
>>
i only hate tech corporations run by evil white dudes. Theranos is okay because it's run by a milf.
>>
>>81151486
>now
>>
>Be teenage rebel against Transhumanism
>Get captured and brain taken out
>Become Government Hitman with memory wiped
>Find out the truth
>Remain Government Hitman

???
>>
>>81153625
She was working for Hanka and now she isn't?
>>
>>81153687
She wasn't working for Hanka before, technically.

I really have no idea what Hanka's motivations were.
>>
>>81153687
She was working for Section 9 and remains at Section 9

Hanka sponsored her body but that was it
>>
>>81153625
>Be qt asian girl
>Be put in an robotic aged butter face jewess body

JUST
>>
>>81151486
This movie was a mess
>>
>>81153710
From what I gather they were just taking no-names off the street to experiment on but their end goals were pretty vague.

What did Cutter eventually want to make? Having a human ghost was the ultimate problem get he insisted on his product having one.
>>
>>81151486
7/10. Good but not great. Definitely justifies its existence. Deserves a sequel

Seemed like they tried to smash two plots together. They probably should have stuck to the Puppet Master then worked on her back story in a sequel. Or the other way round.
>>
>>81154991
What he was after was a mindless robot that was able of killing anyone they want

It seems in this film they cannot create true AI. There are robots but they are dumb as bricks so the plan is to make people into AI by removing their memories

Motoko was close but her conscious got the better of her. Well actually she just had some vague flashbacks and they tried to kill her before even talking to her and she defended herself.
>>
>>81151486
Then stop using Facebook.
>>
File: just.jpg (65KB, 745x236px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
65KB, 745x236px
HAHAHAHHAHA

>hey guys lets adapt anime that explore different philosophical themes some old as time and most of the dialogue have visual display
>and let hire the guy who did Snow white and the huntsman direct it and hire literally who for a writer and invest over 100mil on it
>what can go wrong
>41% ops hold up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.