[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the one thing we didn't want to happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 960.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
this is the one thing we didn't want to happen
>>
>"I'm sorry," yells exploding cleaner
Might be the funniest throwaway line I've ever heard
>>
>Today is the anniversary of 1944.
>>
>>81151179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU_FXnSjBLY
>>
Yes we must catch this man, he REALLY is a shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RScqJUWBpjs
>>
You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer...
>>
>It's been revealed that the junior treasury minister Michael Portillo carries a sawn-off shotgun to constituency meetings, corners children in parks and chews their cheeks, and has frequent sexual intercourse with stray animals, claiming "As long as it's got a backbone, I'll do it". That story we reported last week, and have since discovered it to be untrue.
>>
>>81152274
It's just another form of racism
>>
The Day Today DVD was the first and only piece of kino i actually paid money for this year after I saw it linked in a thread here. Check it out used on amazon it's cheap there and definitely worth it.
>>
>Cake, is a made up drug.

>>81152762
Brass Eye is also worth a buy.
>>
>>81152793
>Joss Ackland's spunky backpack
>crabs have more DNA in common with paedophiles than you or me, there's no basis for it but it's scientific fact
Now I know what to do with my day off, a Chris Morris binge with alcohol
It's not a drug, it's a drink
>>
>P2PBSH. Pipe to Pipe Bushman. Code for two paedophiles having sex with each other while watching children from a shrub
>>
File: sounds of distant molestation.jpg (117KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
sounds of distant molestation.jpg
117KB, 900x600px
>this is the one thing we didn't want to happen
>>
>>81151179
>didn't
did'nt
>>
File: special stunt mission.webm (1001KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
special stunt mission.webm
1001KB, 576x432px
>The American space shuttle Endeavor 4 sets off tonight on its special stunt mission.
>Once in orbit, it will hurtle towards a ramp and leap over a line of 12 other shuttles.
>It returns to Earth tomorrow afternoon at half past three.
>>
>Spiders will never speak, insists ambassador.
>>
>>81152964
I love Brass Eye and The Day Today. I forgot which one is with Steve Coogan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU

Best episode of Brass Eye.
>>
>>81152213
my fuck this man is quite the treasure

>>81152762
it's criminal that it only ran for one season, though i've since heard that there were about 4 other similar series that i've got to watch. really great humour.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.