[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pan's Labyrinth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: faun.jpg (317KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
faun.jpg
317KB, 960x540px
Why don't we talk about this movie more?

Watching it is like eating a fabulous meal for two fucking hours.It's a Disney movie turned human that gets a knife stuck in its eye.
>>
Cuz it's spick trash
>>
>>81149388
Do you dislike it because it's a Spanish film or do you have any legitimate reasons at all?
>>
Because it's filthy commie propaganda.
>>
I think I like The Devil's Backbone a little more (even though the VFX are comparatively dated), but it still hits me surprisingly hard.
>>
>>81149388
Spaniards are white and you would fuck maribel verdu and ivana baquero black and blue
>>
File: enter.jpg (742KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
enter.jpg
742KB, 1024x710px
>>81149388
>>81149414
>>81149541

i mean i was hoping to talk about the movie but a race war is cool too

i like how there's mouth/maw of death imagery throughout the film

also fuck the chinese
>>
File: IMG_7711.jpg (124KB, 636x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7711.jpg
124KB, 636x380px
>>81149324
Anyone see A Monster Calls recently?

The director had a film produced by GDT and there were a lot of parallels with this and Pan's Labyrinth while still feeling very original. It's like a heartbreaking version of Guardians of the Galaxy. Underrated VFX too.
>>
File: 1487668970647.jpg (69KB, 704x703px) Image search: [Google]
1487668970647.jpg
69KB, 704x703px
Sweet movie
Coming from a civil war ridden commie vs nazi country I can approve of the historical accuracy
>>
>>81149656
I didn't want a race war, I just wanted to know if this guy had any actual reasons to dislike the movie other than it being Spanish. I enjoyed the movie too, I really liked the juxtaposition of the wonderland style of child imagination with the morbid and dark theme of the story
>>
File: elcaPITAN.png (841KB, 1290x705px) Image search: [Google]
elcaPITAN.png
841KB, 1290x705px
>>81149957

>race war! race war! race war!

when i saw it in theaters a mother took her two crying children away after the bottle scene
>>
I only saw this movie for the first time last year and I feel like it was ruined by me not having seen it earlier. I heard so many times from different sources that it was a dark and twisted Alice in Wonderland for adults and I'd always see the Pale Man and the Satyr but knew nothing else. So then I go into it and both of those characters make up the entirety of the fantastical world and get maybe five minutes of screen time while the rest of the movie is a Spanish civil war. Like it's not that what it was was bad it's that I was excited for more GDT fantasy...
>>
low IQ propaganda

dishonest trash
>>
It's great. We used to have threads pretty often back when it was still new.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.