[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend to be r/movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: the_dark_knight_7.jpg (587KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the_dark_knight_7.jpg
587KB, 1600x1200px
TIL:Heath Ledger improvised the hospital bomb scene

What a great actor! RIP
>>
I don't know, I don't browse that site, you fucking Redditor.

Saged.
>>
>>81148125
>MOM, MOOOOOOM, I'M FINALLY FITTING IN
>>
>>81148125
>ITT we pretend we're the website OP spends most of his time on

"drumphf is finished" as they would say
>>
my favorite movies? Guardians of the galaxy, deadpool... the list goes on..
>>
File: 0c7.jpg (33KB, 680x511px) Image search: [Google]
0c7.jpg
33KB, 680x511px
>>81148215
>implying reddit doesn't have the largest cancer colony of trumpsters on the web
>>
>both sites are mainly visited by burgers
>both sites are cancerous shitpiles
>you can read mostly a few minutes ever few days until you feel disgusted
well what a surprise
>>
Does everyone agree that burgers are the reason 4chan is shit? Imagine this place without burgers and australians
>>
>>81148125
Boy, my ass is still gaping from that African refugee that I let into my home!
>>
>there are actually people on this site who think they're any better, or that they have any better opinions on anything than redditors
Anon, you are the redditors
>>
I can't believe you guys are downvoting my thread about why BvS is a masterpiece. I'm going to post on 4chan, where people have real opinions on capekino.

EDIT: Nice brigade, Marvelcucks!
>>
>>81148873
Don't forget Canadians.
>>
Both of reddit and 4chan are shitholes.
However people tend (subconsciously or not) to seek validation from their peers, so having a account linked to you and upvote/downvote system does influence what people post online. That's why reddit is full of liberal fags circlejerking each other.
In 4chan, thanks to total anonimity, people are brutally honest and speak their mind without any filter. Sure it also opens floodgates for shitposting, but I'll take that any day over reddits faggotry.
>>
>>81148987
And Australians
>>
>>81148125
>I can be open about being a redditor in 4chan for once!
no. fucking kys.
>>
>>81148125
I don't think that makes him a great actor but I do find it to be a fun fact. Does that make me reddit?
>>
>>81149314
Shit. Pretend I said Brazilians
>>
>>81149413
yes.

there's no such thing as a fun fact. there is only depression and hatred.
>>
Shawshank Redemption is the best movie ever!
I want to eat Nolan's cum!
>>
>>81149637
buttblusted redditor. dude you just hate fun dude such a contrarian lolol capeshit is epic for the win xDDD
>>
>>81148873
You're obviously a fucking leaf
>>
>>81149244
Don't kid yourself. Here up votes are just replaced with (you)s.
>>
File: 1456259526706.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1456259526706.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>>81148125

I know this will get downvoted but im feeling brave today:

I think Interstellar was actually quite good.

Edit: Didn't expect this kind of response!
Edit2: wowzas! Thanks for the reddit gold!
Edit3: Lots of interesting discussion below! Thanks
>>
>>81150891
Interstellar was good.
>>
>>81148125

I have never been on reddit and think that if you're able to 'pretend' to be a redditor, then you're a fucking redditor.

Fuck off.

Also atheism is fucking stupid.
>>
>>81150851

The (you) system also over promotes contraversial opinion, which is the exact opposite of what goes on in plebbit, and why it's such a cry baby circle jerk.

The holocaust never happened, but I wish it did.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.