[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hit the gym, nerds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Capeshit Marvel DC (1).jpg (412KB, 1584x662px) Image search: [Google]
Capeshit Marvel DC (1).jpg
412KB, 1584x662px
Men who are strong are more likely to take a right-wing stance, while weaker men support the welfare state, researchers claim.

Their study discovered a link between a man’s upper-body strength and their political views.

Scientists from Aarhus University in Denmark collected data on bicep size, socio-economic status and support for economic redistribution from hundreds in America, Argentina and Denmark.

The figures revealed that men with higher upper-body strength were less likely to support left-wing policies on the redistribution of wealth.

Men with less upper body strength are more likely to support the welfare state.

Physically weak males were more reluctant to assert their self-interest – just as if disputes over national policies were a matter of direct physical confrontation between individuals.

The findings were published in the journal Psychological Science.

‘This is among the first studies to show that political views may be rational in another sense, in that they're designed by natural selection to function in the conditions recurrent over human evolutionary history.’
>>
File: fiddy.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
fiddy.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>81144781
My face when DC hired Joss Whedon.
<==
>>
>>81144857
DC fucking dropped
>>
>>81144781
Is Gibson really gonna direct that? I just can't see him directing capeshit. I'd watch it out of curiosity.
>>
>Men who are strong are more likely to take a right-wing stance

How far right wing? Shilling for kike oligarch because he "deserved his wealth"?

Or being a cuck for some inbred monarch because "hurr durr, he was chosen by God"?

Or it's justa about the position on welfare state? Then it's no rocket science, people are known to think that all the bad shit NEVER happens with them.
>>
Anecdotical evidence but it was true for me. Started working out, got fit and now I feel sick hearing libshits talk about muh systematic oppression
>>
>>81144781
I'm a bodybuilder and am an extreme liberal.

Scandinavians also have more upper body strength than Americans and are significantly more liberal.
>>
Source on the Mel Gibson thing? That would honestly surprise me.
>>
>Skinny my whole life
>Been bulking for years now
>TFW I finally took my bulking too far and now I'm on day three of the first diet of my life

Fuck this shit, I want to go back to drinking milkshakes and such
>>
>>81145758
You don't know many Scandinavians cuck
>>
File: 1490994977594.jpg (224KB, 1599x668px) Image search: [Google]
1490994977594.jpg
224KB, 1599x668px
Why are you posting the old version, calle?
>>
>>81144781
snyder using all those bumper plates to make his 2 plate deadlifting hyper extending ass look """""strong""""" lmao
>>
File: zack 19.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
zack 19.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>81145942
no way is this only 225
>>
>>81145963
i did the math its 305, so almost 3 plates but most people should be able to pull that within a year of lifting easy
>>
>>81145893
Anecdotes are for small minded right wingers

Leave science to the big boy liberals
>>
Bicep size is the most plebian 'strong guy' measurement. On par with being asked what you bench when non tards knows ohp is the best lifts for judging overall strength. Also why did they go with bicep size and not something like forearm strength or something?

Also it would seem that men more involved in manual labour would be lower to middle class blue collar workers (who are typically more conservative anyway) and men with sedentary jobs would be more white collar and educated (who typically seem to lean left). Seems like a mediocre study. Edify us and link it faggot.
>>
File: powerful.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
powerful.webm
2MB, 640x800px
GOODNIGHT ALT RIGHT
>>
>>81145905
DELET DELET!!!
>>
>>81145694
t. musclelet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.