[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Negan die on Sunday?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0749.png (331KB, 350x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0749.png
331KB, 350x492px
Will Negan die on Sunday?
>>
Nah they'll drag it it for another season
>>
People still watch this show?
>>
>>81141427
>he doesn't read the comics

Rick will defeat Negan and lock him up, then some assface will release Negan in hopes of him killing Rick, but Negan now kinda likes Rick and helps him by killing the female leader of the whisperers who's second in command then goes full on war with Rick's group, Negan saves Rick and Rick later saves Negan, Negan's all happy and wants to be buds but Rick mocks Negan's desire to be buddy buddy, then the old saviors group turns bad again leading up to a Rick/Negan vs the NeoSaviors storyline.
>>
>>81142086

And that will take two fucking seasons to unfold, if not 3.

Yes people still watch this shit. I do. Why, fuck if I know. Goddamn, somebody fuck me up the ass with a corn cob.
>>
>>81142213

If they were to really make shit interesting again they'd create a giant zombie fuckup where everybody dies except for Rick/Carl/Negan and its just them three riding to a whole new place or something.

But no.. then there'd still be those other settlements, they are pretty much stuck adventure wise.
>>
>>81142213
>3 seasons

Remember when the Governor got away after 1 or 2 seasons and then returned for another fucking season. Jesus God.

I love JDM and he's a joy to watch, but I hate this show so fucking much. I just binged the season half season in anticipation for the finale and literally nothing happened. And they still use the 'zombie outta nowhere' meme.
>>
That'd be nice. The direction the comics went in kind of sucks.
>>
>>81142213
the only reason I watch is for Carol and the hope that punished Carl becomes a badass
>>
>>81141427
No. He'll lean back a lot tho.
Why is that?
What's with all the leaning back?
Im not memeing either, he legitimately leans back a lot.
And he acts like his character knows theres a camera filming him.
What kind of idiocracy is that?
>>
>>81141427

rick keeps negan as a prisoner in the comics but i never imagined them keeping JDM on for very long so i just assumed AMC would kill him off.

im not caught up on S7 tho, hows it looking? will AMC fork out cash to keep him on?
>>
File: the lean.jpg (22KB, 405x512px) Image search: [Google]
the lean.jpg
22KB, 405x512px
>>81142410
>>
>>81141427
Can you imagine all the normies tired of Negan's shit going into the season finale expecting him to die only to find out his arc is only now starting? The salt will be delicious
>>
Reminder that AMC wants the show to run forever. They literally have no end plan.
>>
>>81142594

50 year old Carl looking at a polaroid of him and his dad.

>Miss ya dad..
>Still wearing the old torn and worn hat
>and Negan's leather jacket
>armed with a double barrel sawed off shotgun.
>90 year old Daryl in his motorized wheelchair crushing zombie heads.
>>
>>81142661
>2050 cars litter the streets
>still got usable gas in the tank
>>
>>81142213
Only 3? You're optimistic. I'm thinking 6-8.
>>
>>81142213
Realistically though, the Negan story will continue for one more season. Depending on how you look at it though we've had him for a few seasons since there's been Saviours shit going on for a while. There's no chance the Negan plot will be wrapped up in the final episode when they can milk it for another season.
>>
>>81142305
I liked The Governor's second story arc
>>
>>81144187
I did until he went full retard and went after Rick for revenge.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.