[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a bigger pleb filter character in the history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: KyloRenHS-TFA.png (610KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
KyloRenHS-TFA.png
610KB, 640x800px
Has there been a bigger pleb filter character in the history of cinema?

>like. lol he's SO ugly
>wish he kept the mask on desu
>lmao what a pussy! vader is cooler
>>
I like when the camera goes out into the hallway and you hear him REEEEEEEEEing
>>
this movie was a lot better done than people give it credit for. for all it's shortcomings and similarity to original films, there's still a noticeable effort to maintain a level of quality far above most modern blockbusters. it at least shows an ounce of respect to the material.
>>
>>81140903
I agree, OP. Finally a somewhat bold and intelligent post on /tv/. He was the only redeemable thing about TFA.
>>
>>81141058
Disney paid 4 billion for this shit. They aint gonna fuck it up until at least the 6th film.
>>
File: poet.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
poet.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
I liked all of the Kylo Ren scenes. His appearance is fitting because he's supposed to be an angsty teen. Sure, they could've made him look more like Anakin, but him hiding behind a mask/voice changer adds to his character that he's insecure.

Same with Darth Vader. I bet there are people who don't like the unmasking scene, but, again, it shows that he's a weak, disfigured man underneath his robo-armor after years of punishment.
>>
I like the parallels between him and Rey, and how the film is just as much his as it is Rey's.

Their development is intertwined and I cant wait for the intercut training montage
>>
>>81141893
>>81142377
kylo is the only character with nuance in the movie...I hope he becomes more of main character in the next film
>>
>>81141058
>how would you like your force development subplot fàm?
>SAY NO MORE
>>
>>81140903
But the first and last statements are true
>>
>get called kylo by strangers because of how similar we look
feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>81142655
Except they don't detract from his character.

Plebbit might be more your speed.
>>
>gets beat by a 19 year old girl the first time she picks up a saber

>throws tantrums like a child

>definitely should keep the mask on

>serves no real purpose in the first order
>>
>>81142697
Plebbit loves TFA. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>81141058
>respect

The entire movie is a middle finger to the OT.
>>
>>81142759
You seem to know plenty about it, why don't you go back?
>>
I am unironically gay for Kylo.

As in I would suck his cock for pleasure.
I don't know why. He just turns me on.
>>
>>81140903
He was the only good part of the movie until he couldn't hold his own against a girl who had never held a lightsaber before
>>
>>81140903
He's good in that he's interesting, but the way he's portrayed might cause problems with the long-term threat establishment of the narrative
>>
>>81142791
Because I never was there and I hate this shitty movie
>>
>>81141058
The issue that it was engineered to be as STAR WARS™ as possible. But even though the movie was artificial as fuck, I think the characters still have a lot of potential.
>>
>>81140903
I agree. He does a pretty good job salvaging his poorly written character, and they added a millimetre of depth to an otherwise pandering cashgrab.
>>
>>81142849
End Game is snoke.
>>
>>81142739
>>serves no real purpose in the first order
He was a droid collection agent. He probably had to arrange the droids and oil them, take them in for repairs, etcetera.
>>
It's so fucking sad when a edgy kid is the only good char in your movie.

Welp, we can now buy books written by retarded SJW lel
>>
Adam Driver in Star Wars was damn ugly...

...but when I saw him in Silence, holy shit, he is NOT a looker. And he's an okay actor, so it's not that, but HOW does Adam Driver get work as an actor in huge films when he (a) looks the way he does, and (b) is only good at BEST at his job?
>>
>>81144008
He lost a crazy amount of weight for this role. Of course he looks creepier than usual.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.