[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /tv/ like Baskets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: baskets.jpg (632KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
baskets.jpg
632KB, 960x1440px
Does /tv/ like Baskets?
>>
>>81140271
/tv/ doesn't like anything but Zack Snyder movies and little jewish boys.
>>
I think there's some ghey stuff in it, occasionally zack 'lolrandom' galifinakis comes out. But otherwise it's a swell show
>>
Le Reddit the show
>>
>>81140271
just started watching it today, mid second season. really good so far. id like to check out the first season now
>>
>>81140654
are you saying you watched the second season first?
for fucks sake...
>>
>>81140299
>and little jewish boys.

Fuck off with that shit. Bran's not Jewish and Finn is only like a quarter Jewish. /tv/ likes little boys with shaggy dark hair and freckles. Faggot.
>>
>>81141747
>getting rustled and defending your little kike boys
>>
>>81142080
They're not kike boys, they're perfect freckly angels.
>>
>>81140271
louie andersons dating arc was the most engrossing television ive seen this year im not memeing
>>
>>81141747
i dont know who the fuck bran and finn are but youre obviously a pedophile
>>
>>81142122
He is shockingly believable as a postmenopausal American woman
>>
File: 1489333262506.png (640KB, 1225x689px) Image search: [Google]
1489333262506.png
640KB, 1225x689px
Yeah, just got into it before 2 premiered, incredibly impressive series.

Two was pretty different as it focused on the entire family dynamic but still great. Anderson's performance, and both of Zach's especially.

pic related one of the sweetest tv courtships/couples
>>
>>81142144
>I wandered in from /r/movies just in time to make this post: The Post
>>
File: Costco.png (461KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
Costco.png
461KB, 652x367px
Cheep!
>>
>>81142161
why didn't they just cast a fat woman? margo martindale or roseanne for example...
i just don't get it, does it have something to do with trans acceptance?
>>
I believe Zach Gal, is a good actor yet plays an inconvining role in a show he is not got to play in.
>>
>>81142227
There's not much to get. That's how they imagined the character 'like a louie anderson type' and then they're like, 'fuck it lets just get louie anderson.' And it works, he won an Emmy and delivers an endearing performance.
>>
>>81142227
Because men are better than women at everything. Even at being women.
>>
>>81142284
louie anderson is a crossdressing fag in real life so it doesn't really count...
>>
>>81140271
I liked the first season and stopped watching the second.
>>
>>81142227
Because it's funnier that way, Louie Anderson's delivery is straight up perfect.

I also think the theme of the show is the bizarreness of mundane America. Bakersfield California is such a dump of a town and the characters nail it. I love how Costco & Arby's are in like every episode.
>>
>>81142122
Word. I was so happy for him. True kino.
>>
>>81142122
he won an emmy last year and he fucking deserved it
>>
>>81142346
Made a mistake IMO. Chip's brother Dale goes off the walls and it's great.
>>
File: 1488069897726.png (583KB, 1242x689px) Image search: [Google]
1488069897726.png
583KB, 1242x689px
>>81142395
>>
>>81142180
i dont know what that is, youre still a child rapist in the making
>>
>>81142227
I don't know, but it really adds to the general feeling of strange alienation that I feel like the show is going for. To be honest the show is filled with all sorts of bizarre little elements that feel like they're mutated from somebody's idea of a typical family values story. Like Chip and Dale being identical twins (and having another set of identical black twins as half-brothers), Chip's profession, Martha's general demeanor (and her big aqua-colored cast). There are several interracial couples in the show (watch it /pol/), hyperinfusion of American consumerism, and even with Louie Anderson, gender confusion. It all feels very postmodern, facets of life are diverging from commonly accepted ideals, and everyone is so lost and miserable. I don't feel like the show is trying to make a political statement really, just showing a melancholy drift from a shared sense of American values, and the struggle to find happiness in the wake of this loss
>>
>>81142227
because louie anderson is funnier than any woman, and also fits the role perfectly. the reason you feel the need to attribute your confusion to identity politics is because youre a stupid person
>>
File: Baskets.jpg (30KB, 689x689px) Image search: [Google]
Baskets.jpg
30KB, 689x689px
Logan and Cody crack me up, such a ridiculous concept, all the inherent music/EDM jokes, and they're so innocently corny
>>
>>81142448
nice
>>81142284
not nice
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.