[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is lex luthor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg (62KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg
62KB, 1440x810px
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
DAY VS NIGHT
>>
>>81139029
u dick
>>
File: jar of urine.jpg (184KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jar of urine.jpg
184KB, 765x1024px
Was it OCD?
>>
Based Luthor for a new millennium
>>
>>81139029
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHA

A JAR OF PISS
>>
>>81139029
You're right. It's fucking embarrassing.

Worst casting ever. I literally couldn't think of anyone worse desu.
>>
Excellent Lex origin story. Starts off proto-Lex, fucks Batman and Superman's shit up, Creates a God monster, learns the knowledge of the cosmos, and finally jailed w head shaved and chip on his shoulder.

Now he's Lex Luthor.
>>
File: 56488.png (228KB, 349x315px) Image search: [Google]
56488.png
228KB, 349x315px
>>81139316
>Now he's Lex Luthor.

I really hope he's just a bit-part in the next movie.
>>
>Eisenberg was born in Queens, New York, and grew up in East Brunswick, New Jersey. His mother, Amy (née Fishman), who now teaches cross cultural sensitivity in hospitals, previously worked as a clown at children's parties and choreographer for a Catholic high school for 20 years.[2][3][4] His father, Barry Eisenberg, drove a taxicab, then owned and worked at a hospital, and later became a college professor, teaching sociology.
Holy shit there is not a more textbook Jew
>>
>>81139378
How do you go from being a taxi driver to fucking owning a hospital
>>
>>81139378
>Jew

I couldn't care if he was a fuckin purple eskimo. He's the wrong person for Lex Luther. Put him in a school comedy or some arthouse shit, not as a feared Supervillian in Batman.
>>
>>81139361

you keep samefagging so hard and not posting who you think would have been a more suited actor to play Lex

i think you can't come up with a single person that would be better. You will prob think that Lex should be some chaotic motherfucker with a lot of edge. Post who you think would be better. We will wait....
>>
>>81139029

Should cast him as the joker desu

He has range.
>>
Best Lex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCdQMkgiq8o
>>
>>81139029
actually he isnt lex luthor in the movie.
he is lex luther jr afaik
>>
>>81139532

by range you mean sounding nervous when he is supposed to sound firm and aggressive and assertive?

not sure what movies you been watching m8 but but he needs to expand his acting ability a bit more
>>
>>81139532
le neurotic entrepreneur meme man
>>
File: Lex-Luthor-Superman-Birthright.jpg (56KB, 520x300px) Image search: [Google]
Lex-Luthor-Superman-Birthright.jpg
56KB, 520x300px
>>81139029
Best casting desu
>>
>>81139298
I was against the casting as well, but I wonder if he hadn't been given such fucking horrible dialogue, and had a director that understood storytelling and charater development if it wouldn't have gone better.

B vs S honestly felt like it was directed by Paul WS Anderson.
>>
>>81139029
The fuck are you on? It was a good, funny take on an otherwise boring bald comic character that is only famous for "le smart man xdd" and using kryptonite.
>>
>>81139731
You are what is wrong with film fans, faggot.

"I like it when the bad guy is a nerdy funny guy... because I like to laugh and then applaud at the end of movies."
>>
>>81139783
Lex, as a character is probably one of the worse dc villains of all time. Literally just uses kryptonite to weaken super man and uses his riches to build shit.
>>
>>81139840
That's fine and all, but you still don't make your villain the comedic relief.

That's fucking writing 101 man.
>>
>>81139840
Lex Luthor is the deconstruction of the ubermensch.
>>
>>81139840
The whole point of Lex Luthor is the fact he is just a man, yet is Superman's greatest enemy.
>>
>>81139029
lol
>>
>>81139029
The fuck was Snyder thinking? Does he just have an obsession with gay supervillains?
>>
>>81139865
Great, so let make "le bald villain" be another serious literally who into the otherwise dark, edgy cast.

His autistic excitement with fucking with supes and batman made an otherwise mediocre movie bearable because you "like" the villain.
>>
>>81139944
I said his character, not his niche. Having him as another serious villain dude would have been shit. The best option to improve an otherwise a shit comic character was making him the relief.
>>
>>81139723
this. i cannot imagine any actor being able to pull off that dialogue well and zack is a hack.
>>
>>81139530
>we
Kek
>>
>>81140041
Not my point. Lex doesn't have to be dark and brooding, but I SHOULD take him seriously as a threat.

Absolutely nothing about his portrayal was good. I don't mind Eisenberg in othe movies, as I said earlier in thsi thread I actually blame Snyder much more for being a fucking bad director, which he is. Snyder directs 2 1/2 long trailers, that's it.

I'm not arguing that Snyder's DC films (like everything he does) are too dark, both in tone and look. But it was a piss poor decision by Snyder to use his villain as the way to bring levity to his shitty film he stumbled through.
>>
Honestly between Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman Snyder has no fucking clue what he's doing when it comes to casting
>>
Test
>>
>>81140203
I liked his portrayal because he was just some rich, smart kid who literally just wanted to fuck up superman and cause a fight.

Having him as some serious, guy with some world domination agenda(like most villains we've seen) would have been yawn inducing.
>>
>>81139029
Say what you want about Lex and BvS, but this scene was pure Capekino, and you know it.

https://youtu.be/SS3uXgGGPPE
>>
>>81140292
He could have done that (been some rich kid that wanted to fuck superman up and casue a fight) , without coming off as some sissy that to me didn't even seem smart.

As others pointed out, Lex is supposed to be a "normal" man that has a god as his arch nemisis.

B vs S Lex was not anything like that. I would have fucked up Lex, beaten him at trivial pursuit and then banged his hot assistant, and I'm not a tough guy.

Eisenberg just played THAT pussy a Lex. Thanks, Zach!
>>
>>81139899
This guy gets it
>Lex has to be a big buff stoic chad to fulfill m'power fantasy
Fanboys BTFO
>>
>>81140440
unironically my fav scene

i would watch a whole movie of this lex making superman his bitch.
>>
>>81140447
I could beat the shit out of any faggy Joker incarnation, doesn't mean they're "sissies"...Fuck desu, Lex does heavy planning so he could always be in control. In the movie he was rich madman who wanted to prove a point, Superman is not good, Superman is a fraud.

Having him as some ultra serious literally who that justs want to do that would not have made sense.
>>
>>81140440
how does Superman know when Lois is in danger? Like how can he be watching her every minute in case she falls off a building if he is miles away doing something else?
>>
>>81140440
"And now, God bends to my will"

That line alone, saved the movie for me.
>>
>>81140560
but lex is such a bitch ass pussy
>>
>>81140203
>Lex doesn't have to be dark and brooding, but I SHOULD take him seriously as a threat.

Lex Luthor isn't really the dark and brooding type. He is usually a megalomaniac, but serious. I think it is actually best when he sees himself as saving the world from Superman.
>>
>>81140703
Well, if you can beat up the joker, that WOULD make him a sissy by definition.

Once again, he doesn't have to be super serious, but he doens't have to be a poor man's Joker, now that you mention it.

There is room into between being a boring overly serious heavy, and a fucking goofball.

THAT is my point.
>>
I actually thought he did a pretty good job. The actor definitely looks the part when he is bald.
>>
>>81139029
Lex is his father
>>
>>81139899
>>81140487

No. There's nothing UBER about lex.

DCEU lex is great.
>>
>>81139029

Kinda sucks that Mark Strong was their first choice, and they went with that twink.
>>
>>81140932
which is why it would be so humiliating for superman :3
>>
>>81140975
>. I think it is actually best when he sees himself as saving the world from Superman.

That's NEVER the case.
>>
>>81141709
He views Superman as a threat to humanity (and of course his own power) because he is so OP.
>>
>>81142065
He doesnt.

H nevr has, fuck off. this is why i don't take criticism on this basd lx srioudly. Luthor human supremacist bullshit is that, just lis h tlls himsld to justify bing a dick, a corrupt, evil man. H is just a petty manlet with a small dick that gets triggerd by superman
>>
>>81139029
I'd suck his dick
>>
I liked him
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.