[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your favorite TV channel as a kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Jetix_2013_logo.png (61KB, 758x426px) Image search: [Google]
Jetix_2013_logo.png
61KB, 758x426px
What was your favorite TV channel as a kid?
>>
Netflix
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>
Cartoon Network and Fox Kids. Jetix was shit tier
>>
Fox Kids
they had Animaniacs, Gargoyles and X-men
>>
>>81134303
ummmm
>super hyper awesome force monkey shit go
>pupinia
>garfield & friends
>jimmy two-shoes
>winx

YOU TAKE THAT FUCKING BACK
>>
>>81134376
Most of those didn't air on Jetix in the US.
>>
>>81134125
When I was a child there were only 3 channels, ABC, CBS, & NBC. That was all you could get over your antenna. When the president was on, he was on all 3 at the same time.
>>
>>81134125
I was back and forth between Nick and Cartoon Network. I still remember the channel numbers for both of them in my area: 03 and 48.
>>
>>81134637
Same here, they were on pretty much all day so they made for good default channels.
>>
File: 12687783_G.jpg (31KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
12687783_G.jpg
31KB, 640x359px
>>81134713
Sometimes I wonder if I'm a different person because of the 10hrs a day or more Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon marathon I subjected myself to as a kid

I didnt really get to use a computer until I was 8. At that point, it was over for me.
>>
>>81134848
Since we're sharing, I didn't have internet until I was 10, but I wasn't allowed free computer time until I was 12 or so. It's good to hear other people having similar experiences, though.
>>
Toonami, they used to show the most badass shows.
I was a bit older at the time, when I was a kid-kid we only had terrestrial.
Fuckin stuck with your 5mins after school on BBC3
>>
File: sad-old-man.jpg (625KB, 2060x2312px) Image search: [Google]
sad-old-man.jpg
625KB, 2060x2312px
>>81134951
>>81134848
>get pc at 14yo ($2500!)
>drop out at 16yo
>own PC repair biz at 20yo
>retire and become farmer at 24yo
>shitposting on 4chan for 13 years
>>
>>81134848
>>81134951
What do you mean?! I got my own computer when I was 15, saved all my life by doing chores.
They were compulsory, but paid, and I wasn't allowed to spend it until I was old enough, and it was to be spent on a computer.
That's probably why I have no respect for earning money

Before then it was MSN, D2 and Age of mythology on parent's computer, with eyes hovering over me all the time.
Oh shit, I think I even got addicted to MapleStory before I got my own computer.
Remember having to ask permission to patch it, then having to explain what a patch was and how it wasn't a virus.
>>
>>81134125
>ywn watch Oban Star Racers for the first time again
I vaguely remember it was on every Sunday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sj8oF_HYmE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.