[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sage of Ultron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Finally watching it.

What am I in for?
>>
Maria Hill
>>
>>81131943
>File: tmp_11855-Avengers_Age_of(...).jpg (153 KB, 259x384)
>tmp_
>>81131976
>File: tmp_11855-cobie-smulders-(...).jpg (175 KB, 1181x1600)
>tmp

When will mobile posters that hit airplane mode be purged?
>>
>>81131943
Worst MCU movie to date with the exception of iron man 2
>>
>>81131943
No idea, buddy, because I fell asleep halfway through.
>>
James Spader and Jeremy Renner make this flick worth watching
>>
>>81132696
Reminder that Civil Bore exists.
>>
quipageddon
>>
>>81131943
mediocrity
>>
I hate the faggy way everyone speaks

But why did they make the robot speak faggy too?

Was he like that in the comics
>>
>>81133148
You sound like a ten yr old. I can no longer take you seriously
>>
>>81131976
What are you doing? You can't post that here.
>>
>>81133168
Yes I am ten

(Every time I make this fake post on 4chan I get banned as mods are morons)
>>
qt scarlet witch
>>
A movie which you will forget completely about within 3 years.
>>
File: tmp_11855-beep160187300.jpg (45KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11855-beep160187300.jpg
45KB, 960x540px
"Beep beep"
>>
>>81133330
3 days.
>>
>>81133330
>>81134562
3 minutes
>>
>>81131943

Quips and cringe
>>
>>81131943
Quips.
>>
>>81131943
>Quips the movie
Also the flick that ruined Joss Whedons career.
>>
>>81133431
fucking embarrassing, whedon is an absolute joke.
>>
>>81133045
>Civil War is worse than Age of Ultron

RedditLetterMedia faggot detected.
>>
>>81131943

coming from someone who hated age of ultron

>great fight sequences
>mostly great CGI
>mediocre story
>way too many stupid jokes taking from the seriousness of the situations
>SHITTIEST VERSION OF ULTRON EVER
>>
>scarlet widow is on a scooter driving through Asian city
>beep beep
>outta the way!
>honk honk

YIKES! Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>81131943
I'll make a post that isn't low-effort shitposting about quips. Yeah, the quips are genuinely bad, but the mediocrity of this movie is much more deep-rooted than that. It's like a slightly darker B-side of the original Avengers movie, without the novel charm of a colorful ensemble cast coming together for the first time. Both shit movies, but at least the Avengers (2012) tried to be somewhat revolutionary. If Infinity War has any chance of being great it will revolve around the concept of doing what the original Avengers set out to do but with competent direction and without quips. There's enough new characters since AoU to rehash the whole "team assembling for the first time" idea and make it seem fresh.
>>
>>81136327
>>great fight sequences
topkek
>>
Iron Man 2 was unironically my favorite MCU movie. Come at me
>>
>>81133330
What movie are you talking about?
>>
File: vision first steps.webm (3MB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
vision first steps.webm
3MB, 1280x536px
>enjoyable first ~35 minutes or so
>quickly gets tiring and exhausting as you're trying to attune to all the missed beats
>then becomes an incoherent mess that forgets the villain its about with some scattered nuanced brilliance here and there

After the dream sequences you can tell that Whedon just fully lost control of the movie. The farm scenes seemed like they belonged to a much better film than almost every scene after it.

That being said I enjoyed a lot of it. Daresay most of it.
>>
>>81131943
More like couple of days of Ultron... two weeks max.
>>
>>81137209
is that the unfinished clip that's been floating around? that can't be the version they decided to put in theaters, can it?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.