[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fg.jpg (320KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
fg.jpg
320KB, 1536x1152px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>tfw to intelligent for chocolates
>>
Was it autism?
>>
>>81131524
being dumb enough to get cucked? It's fucking obvious it's not his child

The entire point of the movie, is that it's okay to get cucked. Hilarious honestly.
>>
>>81132878
you never know what you're gonna get

but really though isn't it implied it really is his kid when they tilt their head together cuck memes aside
>>
>>81132878
It's his kid. You're retarded.
>>
>>81131524
He's a retard, you know
>>
>>81131524
He was retarded.
>>
File: IMG_9155.png (501KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9155.png
501KB, 750x400px
You'll raise """""""our""""""" son, won't you, Forrest?
>>
>>81132878

idiot
>>
The part where he asks if his kid is retarded like him makes me sad since he knows he is rerarded and it makes me think of all the retards who know they are retarded
>>
>>81134286
>>81134366
>>81134583
>>81134596
we all want that kid to be his, but it isnt.

kid should be retarded and have aids. that kid is adopted, but forrest doesnt know. the head tilt is a vicarious thing, doesnt mean shit.

be honest to yourself, movie isnt really clear about it. but everything points to the fact that the son isnt his.
>>
>>81134691
[citation needed]

Why would she just reach out to him after all those years and let her kid know that her potential dad is a retard?
>>
>>81134834
>why would a junky hippy cunt want to have a millionaire retard sugar daddy
>>
>>81134834
because she was gonna die and needed a beta provider for the son? jesus fuck its like you didnt even watch the movie.
>>
>>81134596
most retards know they are retarded

t. work with them
>>
essential cuck-kino.
>>
Did Forrest Gump kill anyone in the Vietnam war? He never explicitly said he did, but can we assume he did?
>>
>>81134596
I think most figure it out man.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.